PDA

View Full Version : Another preview

Lawnboy360
7th Sep 2003, 17:01
http://boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=1662

cball05
7th Sep 2003, 17:21
Spector and Eidos realize that most people don’t complete their games. Therefore, Invisible War will have a dramatic turn of events halfway through the game
Hmm..haven't heard this before...some new screenshots too...

Once again we see the xmas release date - I suppose time will tell :D

AlteredGlyph
8th Sep 2003, 15:37
I... Want... This... GAME!!!!! AND I HAVE TO WAIT TILL CHRIRSTMAS???? NOOOO!!!!!

Preview makes the game look darn good though.

Dragosani
8th Sep 2003, 18:21
Wow, another estimated release date. How many threads will that spawn?

Looks good though, especially happy to hear that the PC version will be better than XBOX.

Frost Giant
8th Sep 2003, 18:50
Originally posted by AlteredGlyph
I... Want... This... GAME!!!!! AND I HAVE TO WAIT TILL CHRIRSTMAS???? NOOOO!!!!!

Preview makes the game look darn good though.

I think a Christmas release has its upside. It will make the joy of Christmas all the more uh.............joyful?:confused: :cool: :D

PDenton
8th Sep 2003, 19:38
Originally posted by Dragosani
Wow, another estimated release date. How many threads will that spawn?
Hopefuly not too many, there have already been over 50 so far and most have just told us what we already know.

I think it will be really interesting to see how the different NPCs react to Alex's gender. If I remember correctly that topic was raised in another thread. If it has a major affect om gameplay them it will make it much more fun to replay.:) This is one of the most promising previews that I've heard so far.

I CAN'T WAIT OT GET MY HANDS ON IT :D:D:D

Thanks for the preview Lawnboy !!!

AlteredGlyph
8th Sep 2003, 20:18
They said only about a third of conversation will be affected by it. If that includes changing "him" to "her", then it wont be a major impact... if it doesn't, over ten-thousand lines changed for a decent amount of difference... thats quite a few.