PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise? Anywhere?

Quicksilver
7th Sep 2003, 15:46
Bit of a random question....but does anyone know where/if I can get any SR posters or something? I'd like something to put on my wall, and Westlife lost their appeal some time ago :D

blincoln
7th Sep 2003, 19:05
There was a map of Nosgoth included with the PC version of Blood Omen (and the Prima strategy guide), and one or two posters for BO2 included with magazines last year. Other than that, to my knowledge there have only been posters printed for advertising in stores. I've got several of them in the Library section of my site. You can get them on eBay every once in awhile.

Quicksilver
7th Sep 2003, 19:42
Ah well, thanks anyway blinc.

Though I'm afraid, after looking at your Library, that I'll just have to hate you for it :D

fneh
7th Sep 2003, 20:30
well when defiance comes out I'm sure all the game shops will have a big raziel standee for you :D

Quicksilver
7th Sep 2003, 21:58
Well, if they do they'd better hold onto him tight, or I'm kidnapping that sucker :D

On a (slightly) more serious note...I hope that there's going to be as much Defiance promotion over here in the UK as in the US. Perhaps that might be a bit much to hope for, but it's shame that we don't really get the same kind of exposure :) So please, CD, bombard us with ads!

Dethbunny
9th Sep 2003, 02:37
All I know is that it was worth working at EB for two hellish years just to get my Soul Reaver 2 Standee!...although I wish I got posters too...

:(

Chaotix
9th Sep 2003, 03:53
Originally posted by Quicksilver

On a (slightly) more serious note...I hope that there's going to be as much Defiance promotion over here in the UK as in the US. Perhaps that might be a bit much to hope for, but it's shame that we don't really get the same kind of exposure :) So please, CD, bombard us with ads!

EXCUSE ME?!?!?! You seem to be forgetting that only those in the UK (and tourists) were able to play the only playable demo! So don't say a word about exposure.

Quicksilver
9th Sep 2003, 15:47
My apologies :D I didn't get to London...

Rhodon
13th Sep 2003, 15:51
Its really hard to find some cool merchandise availble, especially iif you happen to live in a small city like I do. But when I was in the capital of my land, I found an old Soul Reaver 1-poster (blinc has the same kind, it has a green background). I had to visit the store two times (and ask for it, cos' it wasn't for sale), then after the second time I got a phone number where I was supposed to call. Well, I did all that I had to and now I'm a happy owner of that poster! :) Though, it does't fit in my rooms walls, but who cares? I have it and thets all that matters.

So, you have to be lucky to find and get those cool things (well, you get some from the magazines, but...) I hope that Defiance brings more cool stuff into the stores!

Almiras_silverwolf
15th Sep 2003, 12:56
Ditto, Im hoping with the release of Defiance comes the release of some new LoK merchandise. There isnt much in existance now and thats a shame as the series is quite popular. I have a small collection of LoK items and a couple of custom made thingies (like the Raziel plush and the Razielim clan jacket). But Ive never really seenany merchandise in stores (then again, the UK does lack that kindda thing).