PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Trailer Lyrics

LOKFan
6th Sep 2003, 08:04
Here's my interpretation, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Thanks to the people who corrected me!

Don't hold your breath.
Not gonna make the same mistake.
Don't hold your breath.
Not gonna make the same mistake.

You wanna see me burn.
Wanna watch me crawl.
Gonna laugh at all your faces.
Let me see you crawl.

Cut!

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
Never get the best of me!
Never get the best!
Never get the best of me!
Never get the best!

Let go!
Come back!
Let go!
Cut you off!

Mister_jack
6th Sep 2003, 14:42
Originally posted by LOKFan
Wanna wash me across.

i think it:
wanna watch me crawl

fneh
6th Sep 2003, 17:04
Wanna wash me across
Collecting all your pieces.

it's:

"wanna watch me crawl
Gonna laugh in all your faces
let me see you crawl"

for what it's worth. Can I ask why you're even interested? It's not exactly a very good song. I get embarrased watching the thing if my girlfriend is around cos she might think I've started listening to really bad nu metal...:)

Umah Bloodomen
6th Sep 2003, 19:17
The trailer itself is good. I just have to turn my volume down to watch it. (I could barely stomach the song the first time).

Umah Bloodomen
6th Sep 2003, 22:43
Originally posted by gehntheberserker
It's not that bad.The first trailer's song wasn't much better...

I personally didn't really care for that one either, however it's more popular than this one. **shrugs**

LOKFan
7th Sep 2003, 05:24
Sorry, I have what some may call an obsessive complex. If I hear a song too much, I just have to learn its lyrics. Now, after watching the trailer (insert really high number) of times, I really wanted to know the lyrics but I really wasn't sure whether or not my interpretation was correct.

(As a side question, what did people think of the SR2 swamp music being used for the 2nd trailer)

fneh
7th Sep 2003, 20:28
he does shout CUT either.,

He screams CRAWL!

I really hope you're not singing that piece of crap song...

oh, don't apologise for making the topic. While if I were you I'd feel ashamed of myself for singing along to it (especially if you sang the bits like you originally put!) and actually enjoying it.:)

Mister_jack
7th Sep 2003, 22:23
Originally posted by LOKFan
Sorry, I have what some may call an obsessive complex. If I hear a song too much, I just have to learn its lyrics. Now, after watching the trailer (insert really high number) of times, I really wanted to know the lyrics but I really wasn't sure whether or not my interpretation was correct.

the same thing here mate :D

Chaotix
8th Sep 2003, 13:53
I didn't find the song to be too bad. But everyone's got their tastes I guess.

Matt from Spam Buddies
8th Sep 2003, 16:20
The song was a bad choice, the trailer itself owns (aside from the anime-looking white and blue slashing animations which make me vomit).

- Matthew

Chaotix
8th Sep 2003, 22:24
I thought the music was a good choice and it kind of added to the upbeat presentation.

H.Bogard
9th Sep 2003, 05:48
Originally posted by fneh

for what it's worth. Can I ask why you're even interested? It's not exactly a very good song. I get embarrased watching the thing if my girlfriend is around cos she might think I've started listening to really bad nu metal...:)

hey i like that song! _--

Stephenls
9th Sep 2003, 06:33
Originally posted by H.Bogard
hey i like that song! _--

That's okay. We still respect you. :D