PDA

View Full Version : Squid & LochNessa are officially....

Squid
6th Sep 2003, 00:13
MARRIED! Yes, Nessa and I tied the knot last Friday at 5:00 pm at Dragoncon. So she's no longer my fiancee, she's my wife. :D It was a small ceremony in front of the consuite. No real plans for a honeymoon as of yet. We'd like to hit Virginia again, but it'll have to wait until next year, moneywise. Leatherman, that means we'll be heading up your way again sometime in late spring 2004.

Just thought everyone should know!

Squid & LochNessa
Taffer & Tafferette

Huntress
6th Sep 2003, 00:32
WELL HAPPY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!

That's lovely news Squid and thanks for sharing :) I'm sure you'll have continued good lives together as you've already shared in the past! Enjoy your Honeymoon wherever you decide to go and should you see the LM and Trish...give them a warm handshake for me too :) Ta and Good Hunting

Shadow Creepr
6th Sep 2003, 00:37
Congratulations and best wishes! :D

theBlackman
6th Sep 2003, 01:46
:D :D GREAT!!

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/party/party-smiley-048.gif

LeatherMan
6th Sep 2003, 02:53
Congratulations to you both! :D :D

Definitely let us know when you decide to head in our direction. ;)

littlek
6th Sep 2003, 03:04
Congrats! May you be as happy in your marriage as I am in mine. Just remember those 3 words...."Yes my love" and you'll do fine. ;)

howie
6th Sep 2003, 04:09
Do you have an extra tent ? I already have plans in Virginia for a weeks stay. I never thought it would be a honeymoon stay tho. Either way, I will be thinking of you both.

....will Squid & LochNessa share honeymoon plans with howie ?.....will they regret it if they do ?.....tune in next time....same batty time...same batty station.... :p

GMan
6th Sep 2003, 04:25
Congratulations to the two of you! That's fantastic news. I wish you many years of happiness together.:)

Nazgaul
8th Sep 2003, 17:00
Congrats, you guys!! I hope that you two will be wicked happy together!

clayman
8th Sep 2003, 22:34
Don't you realize what you've done ?!?!? ;) :D

Just kidding......all the best. :)

Taffer_Boy_Elvis
9th Sep 2003, 00:24
Woot! Woot! Woot!

Now if I can only get MsLedd to marry me.......:D

Caradavin1
10th Sep 2003, 03:08
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Best wishes for you two.

Remember:

Communicate, perception check, ask questions, and (of course) never go to bed mad at each other.

Squid
10th Sep 2003, 05:41
Well, she won't let me go to bed mad at her... go to the couch, on the other hand... :D

Seriously, thanks everyone for your well wishes. We're doing alright over here. The usual problems, the usual good days. It's still a bit of a shock, really. But we definitely love each other.

Squid

Whatz His Name
10th Sep 2003, 14:09
Congrats. I'm happy for both of you. I wish you many many many years of happiness. :)

Alpacalips Cow
11th Sep 2003, 02:59
It's definately a leap of faith but as long as you keep hold of each other you will never hit bottom. Congrats on jumping the broom. Does my heart good to see things work out for someone.

MsLedd
11th Sep 2003, 23:49
ahhh marriage, isn't it wonderful to know you have found that ONE special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life? ;)

Seriously CONGRATULATIONS!!
http://home.earthlink.net/~misledd/cal_ani.gif http://home.earthlink.net/~misledd/hobbes_ani.gif

Nightwalker
12th Sep 2003, 03:13
I've been away so I'm a bit late but I'd still like to add my congratulations to you both! Have a long and happy life together! :)

Squid
12th Sep 2003, 07:59
So, anyone want to throw a party at the Crippled Burrick for these two taffers?

Squid

John D.
12th Sep 2003, 11:05
Best wishes!:D

Gumdrop
12th Sep 2003, 21:54
Congratulations. The very best of health to the both of you. :)

Originally posted by Squid
So, anyone want to throw a party at the Crippled Burrick for these two taffers?I guess that all depends on how much Marnier & mini sausages we have... although I'm willing to give it a try without the sausages! :D

Squid
17th Sep 2003, 01:27
As long as it's soft and chewy, I don't mind. Just had three teeth pulled, and am going to have three more pulled in two weeks. :) Been a fun week or two.

Squid & LochNessa

Common
17th Sep 2003, 01:52
Congrats!:)