PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to...

SkunkWerks
2nd Sep 2003, 22:08
....the special edition DVD promised for registering at the website?

Just curious, since I did register- and I haven't seen mention of it elsewhere in the forum, so, I figured I'd post it here. So, is that still part of the plan?

Anyone care to field this one?

Thanks in advance.

Wumpy Puppy
2nd Sep 2003, 22:39
They were all stolen from Crystal Dynamics a few months ago by evil gnomes who are now selling them on the black market for thousands of dollars.

...Actually, no official word has been given about what's going on with them. There have been a number of posts about this and all that's been said is that Chris will post any info on it as soon as he hears something.

SkunkWerks
2nd Sep 2003, 23:20
...that Turel's hiding out with all those Special ED DVDs in his secret lair in the upper half of the Silenced Cathedral...

...you know, where he keeps the other three Elemental Reavers and has liasons with the Cult Leader Lady from the Human Citadel all those Rumors have been flying around about.

Anywho, seems like the word is then that they, like so many things in the LoK mythos, fell into some sort of black hole, never to be seen again.

jsnmcdrmd
6th Sep 2003, 16:12
Originally posted by SkunkWerks
....the special edition DVD promised for registering at the website? Just curious, since I did register- and I haven't seen mention of it elsewhere in the forum, so, I figured I'd post it here. So, is that still part of the plan?
Anyone care to field this one?
Thanks in advance.

Here's another thought:
Perhaps the idea was great, CD, after posting that page for an order for the DVD, then decided to leave the page there, and will add the Special DVD into each box.

Or its travelling in the abyss of white hot fire and will take a couple millenium before it too becomes some sort of soul reaver . . .

Cheers M8T,
Jsn.

warpsavant
6th Sep 2003, 17:45
One word.

Ninja's!!!!

Umah Bloodomen
6th Sep 2003, 19:24
Originally posted by warpsavant
One word.

Ninja's!!!!

Beware. I heard those were fiesty. ;)

If CD doesn't decided to ship them seperately near or after the game's release, I think jsnmcdrmd's got the most plausible idea. (Packaging them with the game itself). This would make it easier to ship (no lists to worry about) and make the DVDs available to a lot of other people.

Chaotix
7th Sep 2003, 08:20
[i]
This would make it easier to ship (no lists to worry about) and make the DVDs available to a lot of other people.[/COLOR] [/B]

Yeah like us Canadians! WOO!