PDA

View Full Version : About the undead character ability

Shirtless
1st Sep 2003, 01:18
Hi all, I tried to search but I couldn't come up with an answer. So here I go.

I was reading a character FAQ (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/timesplitters_2_char_abilities.txt) over at gamefaqs.com and noticed that the author credited some TS2 charcters with an "undead" ability. E.G. the zombies, Lt. Chill, Trooper Grey and so on.

What I'm wondering is, what benefits do you get when playing as an undead character.

Also, are there any other character abilities that I should know of other than short characters and robots and stone golem not catching fire?

///David

robofishzombie
1st Sep 2003, 04:07
In Story, Undead characters will sit down until the player approaches, then they will slowly get up and attempt to punch the player.

In Arcade, Undead characters' heads will fly off when they recieve a headshot.

Wood characters recieve extra damage from fire.
Stone characters are immune to fire.
Metal characters are immune to fire and recieve extra damage from the Electrotool.
Short characters are... well, short.

Also, you can't link directly to GameFAQ's files, only the main pages. Use this link (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/12430.html).

Shirtless
1st Sep 2003, 04:36
So that's all there's to it huh? Their heads go off?

Thanks for the info though, TS2's manual could use some serious polishing.

I wasn't aware of the robot - electrotool damage situation, but I do know that the Gargoyle will recieve fire damage. I've always considered him as made out of stone but I guess could be wrong.

the_internet_king
1st Sep 2003, 11:25
i hate charactor abilitys lol. My brother always choses a robot or stone golem if i put fire on so i usauly pu thtem off ;)

Thunder
1st Sep 2003, 14:41
Ooooh so that's what characters abilities means. I was always tinking that all characters then had the same agilty, stamina etc. I was thinking that was weird because some chacters still moved faster then others :p