PDA

View Full Version : Bad news...

Preacher
31st Aug 2003, 12:21
No pics, they came out worse than I thought. I probably should have found and taken my digital camera, in some of these you can see next to nothing. =(

Matt from Spam Buddies
31st Aug 2003, 12:30
Ow, come on, man!

Lucent posted his E3 LOK-D demo experience photos, too. Lucent thought they didn't come out well, but we could handle it.

Come on now, man. Post them!

- Matthew

Omega
31st Aug 2003, 12:45
Damn man, that sucks :(

They said when I ordered the tickets no photographic equipment... yeah right!!! Everyone had bloody digi cams and video/digi camcorders!!! BAH!!!

If I ever go again, I'll be taking mine for sure.

Preacher
31st Aug 2003, 12:53
Originally posted by Matt from Spam Buddies
Ow, come on, man!

Lucent posted his E3 LOK-D demo experience photos, too. Lucent thought they didn't come out well, but we could handle it.

Come on now, man. Post them!

- Matthew

You gotta understand, they're laughably unclear. You can see pretty much nothing, in some you can see portions of the screen but that's about it. And tell me about it Omega, I was worried I was going to have to be really careful with my camera but none of the workers there batted an eyelid at me taking snaps of the screen.

blincoln
31st Aug 2003, 17:14
It's really hard to take screenshots of a game with a camera, whether it's digital or not. The few I've tried have turned out miserably as well.

Sarxis
31st Aug 2003, 20:49
Please for the love of the Pillars, don't start threads with 'Bad News' or 'Disappointing', etc. :o

I get afraid I'm going to read something like "Raziel grows a third arm in LoKD!" or some yuck.