PDA

View Full Version : Col

Quik Silver
31st Aug 2003, 04:41
hi peoples

I watched the making of Cradle of Life last night. it looks awesome. Who's gonna go see it when it comes out?

RebeL_fARmeR
31st Aug 2003, 13:17
(sits grinning)

Tombraidachick
31st Aug 2003, 16:41
Already saw the movie.... was this thing on the making of the movie on TV? i wanna see it!

Leigh Croft
31st Aug 2003, 18:13
I seen it and its GGGGRRRRR8888888! I gotta write an essay on it 4 college and i havent even started yet. :rolleyes:

EddyBones
31st Aug 2003, 21:05
I don't see movies in the theater too often. I think I'll just wait until it comes out on video.

Marcus T
31st Aug 2003, 21:28
I saw it already, I'd have to say it feels closer to the TR games than the first one did :)

Jorge22
31st Aug 2003, 22:55
I saw it already. Better than the first in that it was closer to a movie and let's face it, a game is a game and a movie is a movie. You can't tell them apart, you get something bad.

Marcus T
1st Sep 2003, 08:44
True enough :) However, a movie based on the concept, being completely alien from it, is bad also. I think they've managed though. :)

Quik Silver
29th Sep 2003, 02:38
I finally saw it on Saturday.

It was indeed way better than the first.
My favourite scene would be the China ones where they fought on top of the Terracotta warriors, went down the ropes.
As well as driving the bike along the great wall.

Bye

Jewell
6th Oct 2003, 20:21
Originally posted by Marcus T
I saw it already, I'd have to say it feels closer to the TR games than the first one did :)

That is exactly what I thought. It was good. I saw it in the theatre, not a premiere though.

WesternWhiteWolf
8th Oct 2003, 21:29
A friend of mine who saw the movies told me that they made Lara look kinda skanky, so I'm not going to see either. I hate it when people portray Lara's personality as promiscuous or slutty! It cheapens her image! :mad:

LaraAngelOfDarkness
8th Oct 2003, 21:55
Have you even seen pictures from the movie?!? No she is not skanky, she does kiss someone but I don't wanna spoil what happens. Basically everything that happens in the movie is something Lara would probably do. It was a great movie, so you really should go and see it if your a fan.

thanhkim
9th Oct 2003, 20:10
I've seen it at the Cinema's 6 times so I guess I must like it. It is much more closer to the games and aj voice is a lot better than the first one. This time she has emotion and her English accent is much better. Great movie. I liked it better than the first one.