PDA

View Full Version : Slightly Updated/Hi-Res Version of 2nd Trailer

RGRX
23rd Aug 2003, 16:00
I was on the Gaming Age forums and someone by the name of DemonCleaner posted this link (http://demoncleaner.privat.t-online.de/kain/LOK_Defiance.wmv) to a "new" trailer. Anyways, I downloaded it and its nearly identical to the last trailer but its higher res and the line that says "Two legendary characters" has been changed to "Two lengedary demons." Oh yeah, and the animation looks a whole lot smoother compared to the earlier version of the trailer. Its about 14 megs.

Mister_jack
23rd Aug 2003, 17:03
I love highres stuff

downlaoding right now :cool:

Ken Cow!
23rd Aug 2003, 19:51
YES! THANK YOU!

That rocks so much! I always thought the second trailer was extremely choppy! This is so much better!

blincoln
23rd Aug 2003, 21:04
I think this one also proves that the winged character that gets flashed on-screen with the text is not Raziel. If it's anyone who has made an appearance before, his face looks like Turel in the SR1 intro.

LOKFan
24th Aug 2003, 08:14
:eek: Oh my goodness! That was so much better than the Quicktime version! (Even if it did take longer to download:D )

BTW, is it just me or does there seem to be an awful lot of background noise in that trailer?

Zephonim
24th Aug 2003, 10:35
I think the pic/flash of a winged being looks more like dumah rather than turel as turel had a more rough feature rather than the smoothy Dumah used to be!,plus ive got a few pics of the models to judge and Turel and Dumah are not similar reallyIMO!

Lady_D
24th Aug 2003, 14:43
Ahhh yes, that is ever so much better. Thank you. :)

Shadow Man
24th Aug 2003, 18:52
I can't save mine, any help?

ReaverImpalerX8
24th Aug 2003, 19:02
Thanks For Sharing! :D Its so much better quality than the one I downloaded.

Matt from Spam Buddies
24th Aug 2003, 20:27
Thanks for sharing, mate.

It did look better.

Another one to my personal LOK-D collection.

- Matthew

The_Hylden
25th Aug 2003, 02:23
Yup, thanks for however it is you got it. BTW, yeah it does have a bit of background noise, but it is well worth it.

To me, I am sorry, but that figure looks completely like Raziel. But, whatever. It's what I see. Turel had a much fuller jaw, Dumah had the opposite, and not as straight lined lips. The hair line and part down the middle stile to his eye level is a dead ringer. MHO.

ViperXtreme
25th Aug 2003, 04:17
"My browser is open RGRX, i find great nobility in the trailer you linked in this willing Board!"

*runs away*

Stukedogg
25th Aug 2003, 14:01
You're overlooking the extremely important fact that niether Turel nor Dumah Have freaking wings. :p