PDA

View Full Version : Bring Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD to the Xbox 360

Evernica
16th Jun 2013, 05:45

Dear Square Enix,

I have always been an avid follower of the Final Fantasy Series, however, due to social gaming purposes, I have since moved consoles to Xbox 360.

With the release of Final Fantasy XIII (and it's sequels) on the Xbox 360, I had high hopes that my favorite game in the series, Final Fantasy X, would be remade for its Xbox fan-base.

Unfortunately this was not the case, and it saddens me to know that there is little chance of this masterpiece coming to Xbox 360.

It would be the greatest gift, to both your Xbox fan-base, and myself if Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD was to be available for the Xbox 360. It is truly a groundbreaking title, in both its sensational story and its convincing characters; A journey that I believe should be experienced regardless of what console it is experienced on.

Yours Sincerely,

Robert Kongo.

Jmax
4th Jul 2013, 14:30
Yeah, support this 100%.

PAT2K9
30th Aug 2013, 21:50
I 100% agree. Please bring these HD remakes to the Xbox 360 as well. I would buy FFX/X-2 HD collection for both my Xbox 360 & my PS3 (like I did for FFXIII & FFXIII-2).

sleepyeyes
31st Aug 2013, 18:48
Yeah, well, I mean, you said it. You switched consoles because of "social gaming" concerns (one can only assume that meant you wanted to play COD on the console for which it was designed). 360 gamers just don't buy RPGs. FFXIII and XIII-2 weren't successful on the 360.

I came to this realization just last year, when I bought a PS3 and discovered all the amazing JRPG titles available for it. I'm a huge fan of the Tales series, now. And, SE is bringing new titles to the PS3 party, with full next-gen support for the PS4. I traded all my Xbox junk for a PS4 pre-order a day after E3. I don't think that's a decision I'll regret.

DarkTiamatZERO
4th Sep 2013, 09:23
And this is why I'll never buy any of the XBox line. :p

Karyta
17th Dec 2013, 21:58
NO. Please don't support Xbox. :)

2Shady
7th Jan 2014, 22:47
Right as a long-time fan of final fantasy I am extremely unhappy to find out that the 10/10-2 pack is only coming out on the PS consoles, I am a 360 owner and proud of it and am not going to buy a new console just for 2 games even though 10 is one of my favourite ff's and besides I prefer Microsofts achievements setup to Sony's trophies, I could rant all day on this subject but I wish to see other fans opinions on this so for now i'll end it here!

gyigyo2
13th Jan 2014, 08:44
They can't! it would fit only 4 xbox disc. plus the game made for ps2 and still ps3 have some suffer fps drops sometimes and its native 1080p game.xbox 360 can't do native 1080p only upscaled 1080p.And i happy this game remained playstation only game just like old times was.

Fastbreak111
14th Jan 2014, 22:36
The Xbox 360 isn't powerful enough to run FFX/X-2 HD Remaster at the level which SE wants it to run, meaning Native 1080p(Xbox ONE would barely be able too) and they do not wish to release a weaker product on one console then another, plus after the XIII franchise basically bombed on 360 I don't know if it would be wise to waste the money porting it there. Simple facts are that the Xbox community, as a whole not individually, does not buy RPGs, the Xbox 360's only country of dominance was U.S.A. and FPS games happen to dominate their list of top-sellers. Playstation has always had a much larger fanbase for RPGs, as other areas of the world RPGs are a much more dominant force.(I.e. Japan, EU) The only place I'm sad this isn't going is the PS4, with its dominance in the console wars right now and the high amount of the console already sold, and still being sold it would be a good place to send the game, although I understand that would cost a lot more time and money and since I still have my PS3 anyway, I don't care too much.

DragonNinja7
26th Jan 2014, 21:51
I completely agree with this. They shouldn't keep such amazing games confined to only one console. They really should consider making it multi-platform, like they've done with FFXIII and FFXV.

DragonNinja7
26th Jan 2014, 22:01
NO. Please don't support Xbox. :)

Uncool. :confused: Why would you say that? Will it hurt you or affect you in any way if it was on the Xbox? But of course, we should all be accepting of each others' opinions, as I do not mean to offend you or anyone else making similar claims. But people should be supporting the idea of making the games universal (and by universal, I mean available for more than just one console , preferably as many as possible). If it does go on Xbox as well, more people would be able to experience the great game that was FFX and its sequel FFX-2. Only good can come of it.

kenshin4433
27th Jan 2014, 00:00
Uncool. :confused: Why would you say that? Will it hurt you or affect you in any way if it was on the Xbox? But of course, we should all be accepting of each others' opinions, as I do not mean to offend you or anyone else making similar claims. But people should be supporting the idea of making the games universal (and by universal, I mean available for more than just one console , preferably as many as possible). If it does go on Xbox as well, more people would be able to experience the great game that was FFX and its sequel FFX-2. Only good can come of it.

If all games were available for all consoles what would be the point in multiple consoles existing?

DragonNinja7
29th Jan 2014, 05:07
If all games were available for all consoles what would be the point in multiple consoles existing?

Well since you bring that up, why have multiple consoles at all?

I just feel bad to those who are Final Fantasy fans but went to Xbox and are now unable to play FFX/X-2 (such as the person who started this thread), and no one really wants to buy a whole new console just for one game. They get the FFXIII trilogy multi-platform as well as FFXV (which was originally PS exclusive) so that's still good. Still, I support the idea of making it available for the Xbox eventually, some time in the future.

kenshin4433
29th Jan 2014, 17:11
Well since you bring that up, why have multiple consoles at all?

Because that is how business works, one console would mean there is a monopoly in the market...

inchekwa
22nd May 2014, 15:48
cmon why not release it on xbox 360!!!! i've been waiting for this release for a long time (im hoping ff7-8 too).

Martialranger
10th Oct 2014, 22:30
Please bring FFX and X-2 out for the Xbox. This needs to be done!

cloudstrife453
28th Jul 2015, 14:36
Square enix needs to cease putting their games on that dumb xbox the xbox is and never will be as good as the playstation.

cloudstrife453
28th Jul 2015, 14:38
Xbox is the worst games system ever made and it a shame so many people waste their money on them.