PDA

View Full Version : Question to the developers

por-logic
22nd Aug 2003, 08:15
Why did you leave out rhe driver and the dog... they were both vital to the game... i mean who will drive the big tanks now??? or the APC's etc. the dog was good it helpe a lot in the long commandos 2 missions.

sick
22nd Aug 2003, 08:40
do the developers ever visit this forum!?:mad:

David
22nd Aug 2003, 17:12
maybe they do. under some very weird and lame names so no one could recognize them;)
but it is how it is. cant change anything now ;)

iakovos
23rd Aug 2003, 18:30
Maybe Natasha will be in a game mission as an Easter Egg or as a bonus...lol jumping out of a cake.

Iakovos:)

Trap
29th Aug 2003, 12:28
They both have been taken away due to gameplay issues. The dog appeared in C2 as a 'casual' character, and the driver is no longer needed since every commando can now do that job.

Oh and you can be sure developers are lurking all the way :)

[WZ]divine
29th Aug 2003, 12:45
i thought the dog was kinda pointless and got bored of him after the first mission with him in. As for there being no Natasha what is the point in there being 2 characters that are the same (shes a not so good spy as the spy and a not so good sniper as the duke.

WeinerMan
29th Aug 2003, 15:16
besides, i always needed to put a molotov cocktail in the slot where that damn whistle was... :D

iakovos
30th Aug 2003, 14:12
Originally posted by [WZ]divine
As for there being no Natasha what is the point in there being 2 characters that are the same (shes a not so good spy as the spy and a not so good sniper as the duke.

Well, she was Russian and she was a female. The commandos needed a woman's touch from time to time, and the Stalingrad campaign should have Natasha on it.

Xcom
30th Aug 2003, 23:44
Originally posted by iakovos
Well, she was Russian and she was a female.

I wonder where 1shot1kill is, to debate this with you. :p

David
31st Aug 2003, 03:01
lol. Iakovos it seems you have secret passion to russian women :p
thats it! you are exposed. we know everything about you and your secret games now :)
(hmm,said too early but soon we will know ;) )

Mike_B
31st Aug 2003, 08:03
Originally posted by Xcom
I wonder where 1shot1kill is, to debate this with you. :p

He has a job :eek:

iakovos
31st Aug 2003, 15:29
Russian women? Naaaah... never met them.. yet.

PS. Natasha: A dutch Lady of Russian Origin. There is no debating in this one.