PDA

View Full Version : Timesplitters 3 character choices.

Candi Skyler
21st Aug 2003, 17:57
Which characters should be axed from Timesplitters 3, which should be kept and who should be brought back from the original Timesplitters?

GST_10%
21st Aug 2003, 22:47
I don't think any characters should be dropped, that character could be someones favourate. It happened with TS1 characters so I don't want it to happen again.

Captin Snow
22nd Aug 2003, 02:33
I don't really see the big deal with characters, I just want good inovative guns and good levels. Although I can't help but laugh with I hear the snow man yell "I'm melting!" when I burn him to death. Hahaha, burn.

the_internet_king
22nd Aug 2003, 10:30
id like to see charactor animatiosn liek on ts1

Lady_Jane_Lover
29th Aug 2003, 10:43
Yeah character animation would be good like in ts1 and dont get rid of any characters because every character in timesplitters has to be a favourite of somebody. Of course if they got rid of some characters DONT GET RID OF LADY JANE !

Thunder
1st Sep 2003, 14:50
just save a few characters for the rest get rid of it and make new chacters. the chalenge is bigger if you do that. and I want also many new levels. and they have to get rid of chasm and such levels. they suck

rors3k
5th Sep 2003, 15:45
Hi i think you are right about charcters it doesnt make any difference to me whether im blowing up a golem or burning a robofish.

Oh and by the way could you make me a signature

robofishzombie
5th Sep 2003, 22:22
Originally posted by rors3k
...or burning a robofish.
You evil person, you!;)

DrkSnpr14
19th Dec 2003, 00:28
As long as they dont get rid of capt. night, im happy. (keep Robofish to!):D

NivekPS2
19th Dec 2003, 04:19
Personally I like all the characters that are in TS2. A few that are level specific could be dropped and replaced with the new level specific characters. But mostly I want more characters. And yes i sorely missed the character animations from TS1. Please Bring Them Back FR!!

Kevin

The Skeletor
19th Dec 2003, 17:52
Keep the ones from the first game and the second, add about 75-100 new ones for the third. That would be SWEET!!!

Thezombiemessiah
19th Dec 2003, 18:48
One thing that they could do (and it is possible, as other games do similar things) is, when you put in the disc of TS3 into your console, it'd read your memory card, and if you have a saved game from the past 2 TS you'd be able to use those characters in multiplayer, etc. And unlock new characters in challenge, story, arcade, etc.

DrkSnpr14
20th Dec 2003, 00:49
Maybe they could take advantage of the Hard drive on the X box, and comming for the Playstation 2 to make it possible to download extra character models without having to taking up space on the game disc, allowing for a better game. That way, they could keep all the old characters, and introduce tons of new ones!:)

The Skeletor
20th Dec 2003, 19:34
I agree to what Thezombiemessiah said.

tyrantyoshi
22nd Dec 2003, 02:16
I think they should make it so that if you have memory card saves from TS2 or TS1 you can use those characters. This way GameCube Xbox and PS2 could all do the optons metioned.

Thezombiemessiah
22nd Dec 2003, 16:40
Originally posted by tyrantyoshi
I think they should make it so that if you have memory card saves from TS2 or TS1 you can use those characters. This way GameCube Xbox and PS2 could all do the optons metioned.

Thats what i said :p