PDA

View Full Version : Need.....Helpp..............Where do the ..... batteries go!

Captian_Shadow
21st Aug 2003, 17:04
What the hell am I suposed to do I' ve ran around in ciricules lost in the tunnel part I 've found a nother way to go but it ends up in this area filled the robots and mounted guns I then always die! What do I do I need a stratigy.:confused:

GST_10%
21st Aug 2003, 22:29
You sound very destressed, take some deep breaths and have a glass of water. Now that you're relaxed, here's how to do the stage:
- Run into the building and head down the tunnel.
- Turn right when exiting the tunnel and kill the bot with the MiniGun
- Head into the next building and grab the armour
- psycho-run past the 2 bots and Turret. If you're to scared, use the bombs on the Autorifle to clear a path
- follow passage, (ignore the stairs to the left) then run around and enter the next passage
- Collect the Secret Plans (the Batteries in this case) and return to the start.

Have Fun!

Captian_Shadow
22nd Aug 2003, 13:41
Thank you! And I'am not stressed. I'am cool:cool:. If it's because I siad hell, You must be very peacful. Other people have used at this fourm. I'am fine. One other small thing I got a platinum! 3 min and 8 sec! What was yours? Thanks!

GST_10%
29th Aug 2003, 03:28
I assure you I'm not peaceful. My first goes of that stage copped some abuse too.
My time is 02:03.6, which is crap compared to other elite times.

Have Fun!