PDA

View Full Version : Jeepers Creepers

Reaper007
20th Aug 2003, 08:10
hey guys i'm just wondering if there is anyone here who is looking forward to Jeepers Creepers #2 (http://www.imdb.com/Title?0301470) and has seen Jeepers Creepers #1 (http://www.imdb.com/Title?0263488) (other then me :D).

i'm wondering cause its one of my favorite movies and everyone i talk to seems to hate it, so i'm just wondering.

also if anyone knows the group/song that does the Jeepers Creepers song in the Jeepers Creepers 2 trailer could u let me know?

Reaper007

Jedilvr
20th Aug 2003, 13:33
I saw part one and thought it was pretty good. When I saw the trailer the first time and he's pretending to be a scarecrow and turns his head I told my friends "That's Jeepers Creepers" and noone knew what I was talking about so I guess it wasn't that popular.

Umah Bloodomen
20th Aug 2003, 14:41
The first one was decent. It really didn't need a sequel, IMO. I don't expect much from it other than it being a cheesy pseudo-horror flick. **shrugs**

The song I believe you're inquiring about is Meet The Creeper by Rob Zombie.

The Amazing Rando
20th Aug 2003, 17:49
Nope, never saw the first one. Maybe it was good, maybe not. I knew it wasn't anything special, the biggest reason I didn't see it is the crappy name. :D It's just so fear instilling isn't it. Any horror movie that uses the name of Jeepers Creepers for ultimate evil or whatever, doesn't need to be seen.

I do love the trailer for 2 tho, just because of the Zombie. And yes, Umah, you are correct about it being Mett the Creeper.

warpsavant
20th Aug 2003, 23:40
Yo, I never saw this movie, but I got to say it looks totally ridiculous. The song is cool.

The one thing that caught my attention though was the trailer and how the Creeper thing (or whatever it is, a scarecrow?) feeds- it made me think of Ancient Nosgothian Vampires and I wondered if maybe they ate that way, too.

Reaper007
21st Aug 2003, 01:43
just for those how havent seen the first:

the Creeper has survivied thousands of years by consuming the body parts of its victims, those it needs. The Creeper wakes every 23 years for 23 days to feed. Jeepers Creepers 1 took place on day 21. Jeepers Creepers 2 takes place the next day on day 22 and 23 after Darry has been killed and Trish i guess has gone home or to the looney bin.

thx for the song title.

Reaper007

Umah Bloodomen
22nd Aug 2003, 02:21
The first one wasn't one of the greatest horror flicks of all time. (I hope you don't think that's what I was trying to get at earlier). It was decent. It's a monster movie, something that has been a bit scarce in today's horror genre IMO. It's not the greatest, but at the same token it's not the worst. Consider it a novelty film and trust me on the fact that it really didn't need a sequel.

Come to think of it, another flick that didn't need a sequel was Final Destination :rolleyes:

CrackityJones
24th Aug 2003, 21:48
The Creeper reminded me alot of evolved Kain. The face is somewhat similar.

Reaper007
24th Aug 2003, 23:35
more like evolved raz with the wings and all. that and raz and the creeper and both technically dead.