PDA

View Full Version : I need help on the second assult in the hanger!

Captian_Shadow
19th Aug 2003, 15:01
I am lost on the second assult like the first only know that I have to destroy the perimiter guns and the fuel tanks but where are the tanks. Am I realy supposed to do that help please tell me what to do! And a stratigy would be nice!:D

Captin Snow
19th Aug 2003, 19:12
I can't remember, considering I haven't played TS2 for a week strait now! My PS2 is giving me that disc read error crap. I need my TS2 fix!:mad: Anyway, I can remember some of what I did. I remember I rushed out and ignored the guys, destroyed the parimiter guns in any room then in the second room you gotta run up the stairs (grab a tiny if it's there), run past everyone, take a left past the primiter gun, and press X next to a switch on the wall to open the doors that were down there. Then, there are three feul cans behind each of the tires of the air plane. It's a bit harder to get those, but there's only three. That was a bad explanation, so good luck.

GST_10%
20th Aug 2003, 00:23
Originally posted by Captin Snow
....then in the second room you gotta run up the stairs (grab a tiny if it's there).... There are no power-ups in Assult, I assumed you meant "Shrink". Your strat wasn't bad at all, and what's this problem you said about 'disc read error', I hear about it quite alot but I don't know what the problem is.

Captin Snow
20th Aug 2003, 01:41
There are no power-ups in Assult, I assumed you meant "Shrink". Your strat wasn't bad at all, and what's this problem you said about 'disc read error', I hear about it quite alot but I don't know what the problem is.

Yeah, I meant Shrink, I just couldn't think of what it was called. I must have been playing it in Multiplayer then if it doesn't have powerups. The disc read error thing happens very frequently to over 50% of PS2 owners. What happens is, well, there will be a "Disc Read Error" message on the screen and you wont be able to play. There are free guides to fix it, basicly I just had to rip apart the whole system to get to the lens so I could clean it.

IdiotAvenger03
21st Aug 2003, 00:38
it's pretty straight forward what you need to do once your playing (i.e take out the sentry guns, open the hanger..) but when you get to destroying the fuel it's tricky cause there hidin under each of the planes wheels, which are well gaurded i might add. the best stragtey is to use the s47's grenades and take out the fuel and the sentry guns is one shot. with this stragtey i beat the thing in 1.58 :-D

Captian_Shadow
21st Aug 2003, 00:46
Thank you but a hour after I poated this I tryed it and got it! With a carpy bronze,=.:( . Thanks any way.