PDA

View Full Version : difficulty of commandos3

[WZ]divine
19th Aug 2003, 11:43
Does anyone know if commandos 3 will be hard
- i mean i found commandos 2 way too easy even on the hardest level (even though i still enjoyed playing it)
- The origional commandos however was quiet hard (or at least some of the missions). - This is how i want commandos 3 to be - realy hard and fustrating.:p

Chinese
20th Aug 2003, 00:51
I don't sure commandos3 if will be hard ~
but I believe , It's the most great!

ragsy
20th Aug 2003, 05:33
having just played BEL again i decided it was particularly hard because of the clumsiness of the commandos and their lack of abilities to manipulate enemy soliders into compromising situations

IE you could'nt throw stones and you couldn't distract enemys and make them walk into an unsafe area.

There was a lot of time spent on making only one solution possible due to guards positions

moving multiple commandos with the help of hotkeys makes a huge difference to it as well

The snowy sub mission for example left the GB and diver at one point in the map and while having multiplayer control it was very easy controlling two with the clumsy controls was downright dissapointing in single mode... I knew what i wanted them to do and i could see them easily being able but switching commandos just made it frustrating as the screen would jump position and there was no hot key to exit a building and so on

[WZ]divine
20th Aug 2003, 11:23
I liked BEL as often you needed to use every single commando where as in commandos 2 you can complete most levels (on hard difficulty) with just the Green Beret or spy.

sick
20th Aug 2003, 19:49
true, this disapointet me about c2. thats why i did some missions with the thief only (like the second one, das boot: silent killers)

David
22nd Aug 2003, 02:40
true...almost everything is perfect about cbel/cbcod :)

sick
22nd Aug 2003, 08:38
yup, modding also is a part of that!