PDA

View Full Version : In TS3 There should be a create a character section

flexie
19th Aug 2003, 08:41
In the next Timsplitters game (TS3) There should be a create a character section.Who agrees?

RedXevious
19th Aug 2003, 08:52
Oh yes, I agree! It would be cool...

Wouldn't it be fun to make a George W Bush skin and a Saddam Hussein skin then put them in a death match toghther and let them fight it out!! lol

But, of course we wouldn't be able to do that unless TS3 was released on PC so we could download some sprites and use them to make skins... And, as you all know, TS3 isn't going to be on PC... :(

But, either way, a Create-a-character feature would be really cool, and I will hope to see one in TS3!

See you later!

artist_x
19th Aug 2003, 18:54
:D i certainly agree with that!!! i think it would be awsome to have a create a character mode!!

it would be really cool to be able to make a character for each time zone and the use them in story mode.

GST_10%
19th Aug 2003, 23:47
Sure, why not? If they can do that plus everything else we want, That'll be great.

Loakers
20th Aug 2003, 13:46
this is the one thing i woudl beg to have in it.

perfect dark had a simple create a chracter, btu was highly customisable and it was absolutly brillaint ! i loved it !

and with the sony eye toy out, we could map out faces onto the chracters aswell liek fifa 2004 or tony hawkes 5.

seeing a create a chracter in a timesplitters game would be a dream come true.

Lady_Jane_Lover
20th Aug 2003, 18:11
Yeah ! There should also be a create your own arcade league and challenges then you can have your ready made characters as rewards for other players to unlock :)

RenegadeR109
20th Aug 2003, 19:46
no that would suck the about of sapce it would take up guys. Y have then i would rather have more maps and story levels and so on the that when the characters already kick ass

AB-109
20th Aug 2003, 21:53
A character creater would take up close to nothing cos the finished character is stored on you memcard and the character will be made up of whats allready there so basicly you pick the basic model (robot human etc male female etc) and then mix and match the outfits from all the characters that way there'd still be space for all the other things everyone wants.

Ab ^_^

Captian_Shadow
22nd Aug 2003, 20:43
You two don't want a character maker thing! It would be so cool! I would make a druk loser named gkvah ksjghf his he'd have no accuarcy low speed and the highest stamia and when he gets blasted he say's "Ah I'am out of beer!" and bbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrmonkys yyyyyyyaaaaaaa?!. Or a Miltary leader called Captain Shadow, He 'd look so cool and have accuarcy, speed and stamnia off the chart! Every one sould be able to make a charter of them seleves with stuff of the chart!:D :D :D :D :D :cool:

Captin Snow
23rd Aug 2003, 03:28
I think customizing voices is going a bit far, that'd take up some space. I say just keep the characters, and improve on the weapons. Or else make a whole CD for character making and another whole CD for mapmaker. Although, that'd be a bit pricey, three discs.

AB-109
23rd Aug 2003, 11:46
Once again if they just let you switch voices between character and even change the pitch and tempo it wouldnt take up much space at all.

Ab ^_^

RenegadeR109
23rd Aug 2003, 14:47
yeah but the programming may not be quite so easy plus can u imagine getting 3 people over who havent played before all wanted to make a character. going through over 200 characters so the can creat then 200 voices and leges and arms and then stat would take bloody hours

the_internet_king
23rd Aug 2003, 16:35
if there was a creator a charactor i doubt i would use it that much, like on thps4 theres a charactor maker but i never even used it, i like pickign ready made charctors, and im not to creative so i would probebly end up with a charactor that already ecsists. But even if there was a create a charactor i expect it would probebly jsut be liek changign the hat which a ready made bot wears or somthign like that....

robofishzombie
23rd Aug 2003, 16:47
If there was a character creator I'd be cool if you could switch around character status (zombie, stone, metal, wood, ect.)

I could make a Robofish Zombie :D

DrkSnpr14
24th Dec 2003, 21:45
I'd be in gaming Nirvana if I could create my own custom sniper and go online with him.:rolleyes: I can only pray they pull this off.

tyrantyoshi
27th Dec 2003, 20:13
Originally posted by RenegadeR109
no that would suck the about of sapce it would take up guys. Y have then i would rather have more maps and story levels and so on the that when the characters already kick ass

I agree, man.