PDA

View Full Version : which commandos are you sad for ?

toledo aka lupin
18th Aug 2003, 14:39
We know that in C3 a few of our loved commandos are not there eg: driver,natasha and the dog.

so out of these, who are you sad for the most ?

PS:LETS WORK TO MAKE THE C3 BOARD A FRESH AND INTERESTING ONE BY REPLYING TO ALL THREADS [IF POSSIBEL], MAKING NEW THREADS ETC..ETC...

Chinese
18th Aug 2003, 15:45
It's Driver of course~~~~he is my old friend !:( :( :(

David
18th Aug 2003, 16:53
i guess driver too! he is a guy whoch was part of commandos for so long, and i realy miss him ;)

Xcom
18th Aug 2003, 17:55
Driver is not there?!!! WTF?

Xcom
18th Aug 2003, 17:58
Originally posted by toledo aka lupin
PS:LETS WORK TO MAKE THE C3 BOARD A FRESH AND INTERESTING ONE BY REPLYING TO ALL THREADS [IF POSSIBEL], MAKING NEW THREADS ETC..ETC...

I only want threads with deep thoughts behind them. :p

sick
18th Aug 2003, 20:41
natasha;)

ragsy
19th Aug 2003, 02:45
I miss MCRAE

For those who don't know....

He was the pilot who flew the Junker to safety in one of the BEL missions

He was also the extra face on the original BEL lineup splash screen

Teuvo
19th Aug 2003, 12:55
I WANT MY TAXI DRIVER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS BEST COMMANDO!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

DannyB
20th Aug 2003, 22:40
why isnt the driver returning?
i know we all miss him, he was always one of the coolest. and an original. i mean lupin's cool but take out the driver for him? natasha wasn't really all that. the spy but feminine really. and the dog was great too. will the story tell us what happened to these people/animal, did they die? retire? escape? get drunk and accidently left behind in a puddle of their own urine? who knows... who wants to know? me.

i mean in C2 it says they found the dog so maybe they jus gave him away after. but the driver! where is he!?!?!?

Gamesfreak [v:3]
20th Aug 2003, 23:06
good point he's been there from the start rather than the thief.. but after all it's still a game and I pyro must have seen that with the ability for every character to drive what was the point of a driver. This was even the case in C2 except he could drive tanks but that was like 1 or 2 levels. It's sad to see him go but he's been made redundant by the fact that he was useless to begin with. THough if he had really cool skills at first then it would make him worth keeping like if he could repair damaged weapons or tanks and make them useable but u had to get parts first to make it work again. I'd like that.

David
22nd Aug 2003, 02:41
Originally posted by Xcom
Driver is not there?!!! WTF? you must be kidding ;)

sick
22nd Aug 2003, 08:37
im very happy they putted Lupin in C3. its my favo commando and has skills that others dont. the driver had special skills also, like digging a trap and stuff, but hes main skill in previous commandos games was driving vehicles. You needed him to complete the mission. in c2 i never used him for assault attacks, only to operate tanks.

David
22nd Aug 2003, 17:09
indeed. pyro made trap for themselves by making so much abailities for commandos. but oh well, i happy as long as sniper and diver stays in game :)

iakovos
22nd Aug 2003, 19:46
Natasha was and always will be my sweetheart. Too bad she is gone... well, my bed will always be warm for her...lol ;)

Iakovos:)

burning4him
23rd Aug 2003, 13:53
i miss da driver!! y take him away? i have loved commandos since i heard of it!! :(