PDA

View Full Version : Ts = Atomsmasher

tigereyes
18th Aug 2003, 08:54
I've asked this question several times but no one seems to be able to give me a clear answer even though i am sure most of you have played this game to the end.

I need to disable the last bomb but i canf find it. When i reach the checkpoint i follow the way to the fires, then i turn left to the crates where 2 scientists are hiding. One of them disables a bomb then i continue thorugh to eleimane Khalos and retrieve the cristal but I still have one more bom left that i cant find it.

WHERE IS IT:mad: :confused: ??

AB-109
18th Aug 2003, 13:49
After the last bomb you know of dont turn right to kill whats his face instead turn left and follow the corridor and you'll reach a ramp. Go up the ramp and you'll see the last bomb.

Ab ^_^

RenegadeR109
18th Aug 2003, 19:39
no AB ur wrong he doing it on easy otherwise he would have to go up there becazsuse of the lasers duarding the main bit where kallos is.

the bomb u cant find is in a room where u have to use a crane to pick it up and and put it in a bin

thats wat u have to do its about 1/2 way through where there a 2 rooms when u go up the ram and past the fire gates mate