PDA

View Full Version : Paintball

nitz
18th Aug 2003, 01:18
hey boyz, TS2 is being delivered to my door tomorrow, I'm a BIG paintball buff, and I was wonderin what level would be best for playin one hit kills, paintball style?

AB-109
18th Aug 2003, 03:22
Most of them are good but I rekon site streets or training grounds.

Ab ^_^

Captin Snow
18th Aug 2003, 05:19
Scrapyard's always fun for one shot kills.

the_internet_king
18th Aug 2003, 14:56
i like aztec for one shot kills with cross bow..

RenegadeR109
18th Aug 2003, 20:21
chasm is a good one becasue of the openess in the middle and the sharp crners

GST_10%
19th Aug 2003, 04:00
From Captin Snow: Want a signiture? I'm bored enough to make you one I'm interested, I've wondering how to get one.

As for paintball, it's not as good as I expected it to be. I doesn't stick to the characters.

Captin Snow
19th Aug 2003, 04:30
I just made on on Adobe Photoshop and uploaded it to my site (http://embark.to/jamal) and went to the "User CP" button up there and went to edit profile and under signature put the image link in it. If you want me to make you an image, tell me what you want on it and how big and stuff like that.

And I still think the Scrapyard is best. Open feilds are always good for one shot kills.

KittenCeleste
19th Aug 2003, 05:53
Originally posted by Captin Snow
If you want me to make you an image, tell me what you want on it and how big and stuff like that.

*walks up to the mic*

*clears throat*

*taps mic with paw to make sure it's on*

A little something from the TOU:

Please note that signatures must be no larger than 150 pixels high x 450 pixels wide and have a file size no greater than 30KB. This size restriction applys to pictures and text. There can only be [B]two lines of text[/] included with a picture. No signature picture can include any copyrighted material, unless you can prove you hold said copyright or proof of permission from the copyright holder. Public domain pictures are acceptable. Signature pictures will not contain any material that is inappropriate. We or our forum leaders will have final determination as to what is appropriate.

There are several here who don't comply to that rule.. But you all know who you are.. ;)

Have fun with your sig making! :D

Captin Snow
19th Aug 2003, 06:39
Good, looks like I didn't abuse any rule. Although, one does confuse me, why not more then two lines of text?

KittenCeleste
19th Aug 2003, 06:47
Hey, I didn't make the rules, I'm just sworn to uphold them! :D
Naaah, but seriously.. I think it's to do with the general size of the sig.. A two line post and a forty line sig is just daft, imo.

AB-109
20th Aug 2003, 03:35
Originally posted by Captin Snow
Good, looks like I didn't abuse any rule. Although, one does confuse me, why not more then two lines of text?

Isnt that a pic of the copywighted character Cpt Snow in your sig :p

Captin Snow
20th Aug 2003, 14:10
Originally posted by AB-109
Isnt that a pic of the copywighted character Cpt Snow in your sig :p

Shh, nobody knows that. I think no matter what you use something's going to be copywrited. If I were to just have the text with no background it would be copywrited Adobe Photoshop. Well, I don't know, since I did make the text, but used someone else copywrited font.. Ah who cares, if KC can use the time portal I can use Captain Snow.

RenegadeR109
20th Aug 2003, 19:32
yo snow mate i want a signature.

nitz
20th Aug 2003, 22:53
thanks guys, thats some great help, especially those last 6 or 7 posts.......

Captin Snow
21st Aug 2003, 02:30
I helped all I could, someone was going to notice my signature in one topic or another, it happend to be this one. But like AB said "Most of them are good"
As for the ones that want signatures, just tell me what kind crap you want on them, and how big you want it (follow KCs rules) and I'll do my best. I was going to make some today but Mozilla decided not to take any downloads, and I needed screen shots, so I gotta fix it.