PDA

View Full Version : Time Spliters II - ATOMSMASHER HELP!!!

tigereyes
17th Aug 2003, 13:13
I am trying disable the bomb which is located somewhere on a upper side and for that i must take an elevator that leads me to a rump.

Right where the rump is, there is some kind of a bridge that goes slightly down and immediately up again. My problem is: HOW CAN I CROSS THAT BRIDGE :confused:

I am also wondering if there are jumping moves on this game as I cant find a way to jump obstacles. PLEASE HELP!!!

KittenCeleste
17th Aug 2003, 14:22
I think you'd have more luck posting on the TS boards rather than the Community Chat.. ;)
Now if only one of the lovely Mods here could move this thread for you... :)

the_internet_king
17th Aug 2003, 17:30
I dont think u need to take the eleavator i think you need to stay on the ground level and go left from the door ugo throught to ener the room then continue round and make your way through soem crates and it shoudl be there i am not even sure what the elavator there is for but im not a expert on this level.

firestorm
17th Aug 2003, 21:17
is this the big elevator (more like a lift thean an elevator) that takes you upto the catwalks where some snipers were? and if so i think the elevator is there so you can get the ammunition for a couple things.

Captin Snow
17th Aug 2003, 22:49
I play Atomsmasher the most out of the story levels, it's my favorite, I've tryed many times to get across what you're talking about and I've come to the conclusion that you're not meant to get across. Just get the ammo and extras and go.