PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Defiance

vor
16th Aug 2003, 00:42
My idea is that after you beat the game, you get an option where you can play all the cutscenes one right after another straight through. Like a Movie or tv show.

hippiechk
16th Aug 2003, 00:53
Yes, that would be cool.
Kinda like a DVD menu where you can chose the scene you want and jump right to it.
I've always wished I could do that with SR and SR2.

Umah Bloodomen
16th Aug 2003, 00:59
Something similar to the Dark Chronicle in BO1.

Lady_D
16th Aug 2003, 05:29
I've hoped for that one for all the LOK games :D

Apocrypha Roxy
16th Aug 2003, 05:59
I want to see that little spoof animation that Blinc mentioned when he visited CrystalD a while back. The one with some package and Raz pestering Kain to open it, and when he does he says "My God, the Hylden!"

I want to see that...

OOH and an interview with Amy!

LOKFan
16th Aug 2003, 06:34
Wouldn't it be great if CD released a DVD with all the LOK cutscenes and FMVs on it.

If they did I would be more than willing to spend my entire day watching all the deaths, soliloquies, arguments and the overall magnifence that is LOK!:D

Matt from Spam Buddies
16th Aug 2003, 08:22
A very cool idea. :)

I do hope they also get time to arm LOK-D to the teeth with all kinds of cool goodies. :D

- Matthew

LOKFan
16th Aug 2003, 09:00
I'm wondering could somebody find out how long would all of the FMVs and cutscenes take to play? I know that BO has 25 minutes of FMVs if that helps.

InsaneScorpion331
16th Aug 2003, 17:07
oh, and umah, its the dark dairy (sp?) in blood omen. but back on topic, that would be very cool, now lets keep pestering them to do that!:D

tomb_raiding
16th Aug 2003, 22:40
I wonder how cutscenes looked like back in Blood Omen : Legacy of Kain , um... can someone post a screenshot :)

Zephonim
16th Aug 2003, 23:53
If you wanna pm me your Email i'll send a few in a zip file but i cant post them as i dont have a site to do it from and everytime i try 1 it never works!,its a pity as i have the whole sr2 video scenes onto here and would like to share them for people who have ot played the game(its over 3.5 hrs long):D

Apocrypha Roxy
17th Aug 2003, 02:08
Originally posted by InsaneScorpion331
oh, and umah, its the dark dairy (sp?) in blood omen. but back on topic, that would be very cool, now lets keep pestering them to do that!:D

Actually it's the Dark Diary. ;)

I'd be uncomfortable thinking of vampiric cows, no matter how tender and juicy their steaks may be... :eek:

InsaneScorpion331
17th Aug 2003, 02:23
:D , thanks for correcting my spelling, and to think, i`m 15 and still am a crappy speller, oh well.

ReaverImpalerX8
18th Aug 2003, 09:19
That would be an excellent Idea!! :D

vampire of balance
18th Aug 2003, 10:46
Originally posted by tomb_raiding
I wonder how cutscenes looked like back in Blood Omen : Legacy of Kain , um... can someone post a screenshot :)
Screen from "King Ottmar's throne room" cutscene (http://www.nosgoth.net/Blood_Omen/dialogue/act11.jpg)
Kain and Hash'ak'gik at the pilars (http://www.nosgoth.net/Blood_Omen/dialogue/act15b.jpg)
the pics are from NR site www.nosgoth.net

tomb_raiding
18th Aug 2003, 18:57
Thanx alot :) they look far better than I expected :o