PDA

View Full Version : Trade? Bunch of games plus ThiefDVD plus NEW CDRW DRIVE for your Morrowind/expansions

Komag
15th Aug 2003, 15:55
This is off topic, but I only hang out in these Thief forums, so...

(TO SWEETEN THE DEAL I'LL INCLUDE A NEW 48X12X48 CDRW DRIVE I HAVE!!!)
(ALSO ADDING 1503 A.D. THE NEW WORLD and SYSTEM SHOCK 2!)

I have an itching to try Morrowind and its expansions, so I propose a flat trade:

I'll give you:
- Unopened new 48X12X48 CDRW Drive (Verbatim)
- NEW - 1503 A.D. The New World
- System Shock 2
- Thief Fan Mission DVD
- Half-Life, Game of the Year Edition
- Half-Life, Opposing Force
- Half-Life, Blue Shift
- Team Fortress Classic
- Deus Ex, Game of the Year Edition
- Unreal Gold (Unreal and Unreal Mission Pack 1)
- Giants: Citizen Kabuto
- AquaNox

You give me:
Morrowind
Morrowind Tribunal
Morrowind Bloodmoon

We'll each ship the stuff to each other, no exchange of money.
PM or email me if you might make the trade
(I'll also consider just trading for Morrowind and Morrowind Tribunal or something - let me know :))

Thanks!

Squid
15th Aug 2003, 22:11
Komag, the only one of those I've got is Morrowind, no expansions. Would you consider that?

Squid

Komag
15th Aug 2003, 23:49
Maybe so, we'll see in a day or two if anyone else wants to trade who has one or both expansions :)

mtbrdude
16th Aug 2003, 00:26
i have a warez of morrowind...should i be saying that here?:confused:

Fafhrd
16th Aug 2003, 01:02
i have a warez of morrowind...should i be saying that here?

um.. duh. its only a game manufacturer's message board...

anyway - even if I had morrowind, I'd have most of that list there anyway, sorry.

I'd say that would probably be the biggest problem you'd face in general...

Chiefdreams
16th Aug 2003, 02:19
I have Morrowind but no expansions for you.
If you need it let me know.

The Amazing Rando
16th Aug 2003, 04:17
Originally posted by mtbrdude
i have a warez of morrowind...should i be saying that here?:confused:

There are TOU for the Eidos forums..should I be saying that here?:rolleyes:

the answer to my question is no, as you should have easily known the answer to your question by the fact that the TOU, the same that you agreed to upon registration, explicitly gives the answer. I suggest you take a look at them before the next time you're confused about this subject.

Komag
16th Aug 2003, 16:15
I've sweetened the deal (realizing the Morrowind expansions are worth it), adding:

- New CDRW drive (48X12X48)
- New 1503 A.D. The New World
- System Shock 2

:D

bravus
16th Aug 2003, 20:06
Heh, if I didn't already have all the games you're offering (at least, all the ones I'm interested in) - and it's an awesome collection - I'd be tempted to go out and see if I could *buy* the Morrowind stuff to swap! Have you tried eBay etc? Or is this partly a (significant-other triggered, possibly) closet-cleaning exercise too? ;)

Bravus

Komag
16th Aug 2003, 23:04
Originally posted by bravus
Or is this partly a (significant-other triggered, possibly) closet-cleaning exercise too? ;)

Bravus

You nailed it - it was like "get rid of all your games OR ELSE!" type of deal, but I convinced her than maybe I could trade ALL these MANY games for just ONE game (plus expansions...) and she went for it :D

So yeah, it might be a good deal for someone to go out and buy them and then trade! :D :cool:

Tin Star
16th Aug 2003, 23:26
I have all three of the games but I also have most of what you are offering.I don't think that I would part with them even if I didn't already have most of what you are offering because I still play them from time to time.

Tin Star

Stile451
17th Aug 2003, 00:21
Are boxes & manuals included?

Komag
17th Aug 2003, 05:58
Boxes:
- 1503 A.D. The New World
- System Shock 2
- CDRW drive

Manuals:
- the above
- Half-Life
- Opposing Force

I believe Giants Citizen Kabuto and Deus Ex have manuals on CD

Peter_Smith
17th Aug 2003, 06:12
Originally posted by Komag
You nailed it - it was like "get rid of all your games OR ELSE!" Well, Komag, I certainly don't want to be responsible for marital strife, but if it had been me I might have said, "Sure, honey, and while we are about it, why don't you pare down your collection of shoes to the 2-3 pairs you like best." ;) :D

Fafhrd
17th Aug 2003, 15:46
with the addition of the cdrw, 'tis almost worth buying it, despite the already-ownage on the games... my cdrw is getting kind of old (rw mode is only 2 or 4 x, don't recall which offhand).

the only issue is a distinct lack of anything resembling money right now...

Xcom
20th Aug 2003, 17:08
Thanks to you, Komag, I went and bought Morrowind. ($15).
I think it rocks (so far).

:p