PDA

View Full Version : Questions...

Rogue58
14th Aug 2003, 21:00
Just installed my legit retail cd and have begun playing..I am stuck in the 1st mission in the basement of the "Don's" hideout, I see an exclamation point in this one room via the map and I believe it is the Priest..The door is locked and for whatever reason the lockpick just won't work.. Help..!
Question:
Is a guide manual published for this game that can be purchased at Best Buy etc. ?

Xcom
14th Aug 2003, 23:08
Originally posted by Rogue58
Just installed my legit retail cd and have begun playing..I am stuck in the 1st mission in the basement of the "Don's" hideout, I see an exclamation point in this one room via the map and I believe it is the Priest..The door is locked and for whatever reason the lockpick just won't work.. Help..!

You need to find the key. ;)
I believe Don himself has it so you've gotta kill him, take the key and then return to the basement!

Lord Outcast
1st Sep 2003, 11:38
To complete the mission, you must kill the Don first, take the key off his corpse, get to the basement, and rescue the priest. The Don is either in his second-floor office, his bedroom, or overlooking the front gardens from his bedroom's balcony.