PDA

View Full Version : Ha Boots Proof!

PsychoVamp
13th Aug 2003, 04:00
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Ive seen some ppl moan about Raziel wearing boots and now theres proof he has! Look at the SR1 intro.....there are metal studs on his "clawed feet."Plus those shingaurds he wears are metal,hence the top part of the boot....cause its hard to slip material over a clawed foot wouldnt it be?

The Amazing Rando
13th Aug 2003, 04:22
can anyone grab a screenie of this? I want to see for myself, not that I doubt you pv. That would be awesome, those boots ruled.

BTW, I think that sig is great.:cool:

PsychoVamp
13th Aug 2003, 04:28
TY I like it too,put it together myself...... http://www.maxfurnitures.com/data/4efc9a49-5cf0-4abf-b1e0-66b004a14417.jpg

Just save it and zoom.........

Reaver of Souls
13th Aug 2003, 04:32
In the SR1 intro he is indeed wearing boots. They are gold, actually. However, they are shaped to his "feet" so it looks like he just has golden feet. They're not like the boots he has on in the Defiance promos, which are like regular boots giving the impression he has regular feet. Those just look funny.

The Amazing Rando
13th Aug 2003, 04:59
Maybe those old boots just let in too much dirt/rocks/sand/etc that Raz got annoyed and wanted something that would give him a little more protection. Besides, those old ones didn't leave him room to be gellin with Dr. scholls.

Thanks for the pic PV. Much obliged.

Keep the boots, keep the boots, keep the boots....

Umah Bloodomen
13th Aug 2003, 05:17
Originally posted by The Amazing Rando
Maybe those old boots just let in too much dirt/rocks/sand/etc that Raz got annoyed and wanted something that would give him a little more protection. Besides, those old ones didn't leave him room to be gellin with Dr. scholls.

Thanks for the pic PV. Much obliged.

Keep the boots, keep the boots, keep the boots....

LOL. That commercial is lame. :p

Besides, Blinc and I like the boots too. :D

You may wish to extend an additional thanks to Omega, seeing that PV obtained the pic from his website. ;)

blincoln
13th Aug 2003, 05:42
The boots will not be making an appearance in the game.

PsychoVamp
13th Aug 2003, 06:34
I didnt remember where I got it,I just threw it onto my pic hoster.TY to whoever supplied the pic.

The Amazing Rando
13th Aug 2003, 15:33
Originally posted by blincoln
The boots will not be making an appearance in the game.

Sure they won't, and next you'll be telling me there's no Santa Clause. :D

We must keep the hope, boots, Vae Victus, the best damn game ever-We've gotta get at least two of those, so it's either the boots or VV or I'll be disappointed. I know, I know, no boots. :( But there could still be VV.

And I agree Umah, those commercials are very lame, but I had just seen one when I came to the thread. I apologize.

And thank you Omega, I didn't even notice the logo in my rush to see the boots.

Sarxis
13th Aug 2003, 20:35
I just hate the new boots. The old, vampire styled ones are great.

Apocrypha Roxy
30th Aug 2003, 20:39
I'm gellin' like a felon.

-prepares to be whacked-

:D