PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions: backflip-grab and maybe screen of next episode?

Tipsko
12th Aug 2003, 16:48
First of all: look at the 'all-new Tomb Raider trailer (on the official site it's the one right after the G4 movies. In this movie:

-on the rooftops she falls through the glass
-fights the agents at the beginning of the derelict app. which isn't possible

and my question:
HOW ON EARTH DOES SHE DO THE BACKFLIP-AND-GRAP-LEDGE ACTION? look at the movie at 1.55!!

Second:
They really took a lot away from the released game. this pic was released march this year (if not earlier). Those signs are Lux Veritatis' not?

http://www.geocities.com/tipskovitch/screenshot.txt

I think (I do not say it is true!) will they put this in the next episode and will she 'fight' lux veritatis next game?

Maybe it's a load of crap I'm telling/asking but maybe it's not....?
Tipsko

Leigh Croft
12th Aug 2003, 17:02
To perform the backflip + grab ledge move, stand with your heels to the ledge, press walk and hold Actoin, Lara should shuffle forward a bit and perform the move.

Tipsko
12th Aug 2003, 17:24
ok thanks! i'll try that!

Tipsko

Panoulis
12th Aug 2003, 18:15
Also I don't think Lara will fight Lux Veritatis because they are allied... I suppose. (I think Lux Veritatis = Kurtis, that's why I said that.)

nowalruses
13th Aug 2003, 23:47
Thanks Leigh! I've been trying to get that move for 3 days. Gonna go try it now. Thanks again!:D

Kalador
15th Aug 2003, 10:07
I found it How the Lux Veritatis Sign on them is possible.
First, In the Story, Someone Mentions, that the Lux Veritatis Siezed all 5 paintings, and Hid them,
So The hall Of Seasons Is one The Lux Veritatis Places.
That Explaines It, Atleast I think so.

cairo
15th Aug 2003, 16:51
Originally posted by Tipsko

-fights the agents at the beginning of the derelict app. which isn't possible

if you are where i think you are you just take the lift back down to the ground floor and you can fight them

Quillan
15th Aug 2003, 18:03
That pic looks more like an artists rendition than a real screenshot, but I think it's supposed to be the interior of the Vault of Trophies.

LaraAngelOfDarkness
15th Aug 2003, 21:35
Nope thats an actual screen shot.