PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the guns go???

WesternWhiteWolf
9th Aug 2003, 03:14
Ok, I'm past the part where Kurtis disarms me, passed the Cleaner and I'm into Strahov Fortress. Will I ever get those guns that I lost back???:confused: I'm not that worried or anything. I just like my guns. Will I reclaim them? I'll be pissed if I don't. Darn you, Kurtis, for taking my guns away!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

TR-AOD
9th Aug 2003, 06:08
how many TR games have there been where you didnt lose all your guns at some point ?? i fall for it everytime, conserve ammo for the big guns, expectin a huge beast of a boss to fight, then yoink all my guns are gone :mad:

Dino
9th Aug 2003, 07:32
In addition to the Rigg 09, you may pick up three heavy-duty automatic weapons. Be alert.

saispas
9th Aug 2003, 08:14
Originally posted by WesternWhiteWolf
I'm not that worried or anything. I just like my guns.Will I reclaim them?
Unfortunately, you won't.

Panoulis
9th Aug 2003, 09:33
Yes, that's right... the guns are lost forever!:(
But, if anyone noticed there are still ammo pick-ups of the missing guns further in prague...

Seems like Core forgot one more thing!:mad:

WesternWhiteWolf
9th Aug 2003, 17:39
DAMN!!! Oh well, I picked up a lot of clips for the Rigg 09. And there are still ammo pickups for the missing guns??? Man, Core must have an idiot or two working for them!:rolleyes: I somehow knew I wouldn't get em' back. :(

It's true, pretty much every TR game has Lara disarmed at some point. TR1: Natla's mines; TR2: the Offshore Rig; TR3: Area 51; and so on. At least you could get your guns back then!!!! :mad:

TRWad
9th Aug 2003, 17:47
You need a lot of money and a be nice and you will get a Scorpion X. Much better then most other handguns.