PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Account - Login Issues

onigiri619
6th Jun 2012, 00:21
Unable to log in to your account? Contact customer support (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=612&la=2).
-----------------------------

When I try to login, my password doesn't work even though my username and password is spelled correctly.* I have to reset the password in order to login each time and even after the password reset, I still can't log in and have to reset it again.

Automaton
6th Jun 2012, 01:30
Just to make sure: are you using your Square Enix Account username instead of your forum handle?

onigiri619
8th Jun 2012, 21:18
pretty sure username is accurate since it links back to my email when i use the password reset.

Popcicle
12th Jun 2012, 19:42
Go through the FAQ (http://na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/258415/registering_for_square_enix_members_faq) on our site and see if there are any bits of info that can help you register without having to reset your password each time. It sounds like you signed in with your Square Enix Account and when you try to reset your password, you're doing it on the wrong system so it doesn't actually reset your password.

If that resolves your issue let me know.

member_10011384
14th Jun 2012, 12:59
I went to the FAQ page and clicked on option 11 to change my password because I was having the same problem. Resetting the password this way worked and I can now login on the main website. Thanks for the help.

Popcicle
19th Jun 2012, 14:04
Great to hear!

member_10819543
19th Jul 2012, 23:12
Any chance my login is ever going to work on Heroes of Ruin . com website? This is getting frustrating being told my account has a bad password and having asked for resets 10 times, changed my password and then gotten the same error.

member_10634577
20th Jul 2012, 04:27
I called support and apparently we are trying to log into the europ site. that feature is only to shair our information so it's not required to play on line. i'm sure they will get this fixed sometime but who knows someone way have fixed this yet.

Popcicle
20th Jul 2012, 04:35
It seems to work for some and not others...we're investigating the problems people are having.

member_10096172
28th Jul 2012, 22:54
It seems to work for some and not others...we're investigating the problems people are having.

any chance you can tell us when or if the problem can or will be adressed

Hewhosknownasiam
6th Aug 2012, 19:22
I created an account to link to my heroes of ruin game from na.square-enix.com but when I try to link my account from heroesofruin.com Im told my Email is not valid even though I had recieved a validation Email and im able to login from square enix, even if I click on password reset im told my Email is not valid. Why can I only login from square's site but when the game's site asks me for my square login im told its not valid?

Hewhosknownasiam
6th Aug 2012, 19:28
Apparently membership.equare-enix.com is a totally different login than na.square-enix.com. I dont need this convoluted bull****. How do I permanatly delete this account? Ill do without this headache

InfernoBG
14th Aug 2012, 15:15
I keep trying to log on to my account and I have reset my account password 5 times already and yet when I try to log in with my recently reset password I get an invalid password message. This is extremely infurating and frankly I expected more from a company that has been around so long and promises "good" customer service.

unspunreality
14th Aug 2012, 15:16
Same problem as you. Did you just make your account today? Im upset cause square isnt even trying to help.

InfernoBG
14th Aug 2012, 15:18
Yes I did, if this isn't solved within the next 30 minutes I am pulling the plug and asking for a refund. This is ridiculously frustrating, first the FF7 download problems and now that it is downloaded I can't even play it because my password on my account is invalid.

lluifero
14th Aug 2012, 15:33
I canĀ“t even download the game WTF!

mikerad83
14th Aug 2012, 16:42
I am having the same issue. Also frustrated. >.<

Have logged a support ticket.

This has been the most punishing online purchasing experience I've had so far. The choice not to use Steam is baffling, unless we're all just their willing guinea pigs shelling out $10 for a game many of us have bought before so they can refine their digital distribution system.

mikerad83
14th Aug 2012, 16:42
Btw--these forums have been super helpful in letting me know that I'm not alone in my frustration.

paper_ninja
14th Aug 2012, 17:37
I created a new account by linking my facebook (and didn't allow them to share/post) and I was able to actually use that account to log in to the site and log in to the game. I was having the same problems as everybody, the account I used to buy the game wouldn't let me log in and I couldn't properly reset the password on it (I tried 5 times). This entire experience has been terrible and I should have expected this from a company that made Final Fantasy XIV. You guys won't be able to cash in on games you made 15 years ago forever. If you pay me enough money, I'll come fix your company for you, but I'm firing half your management first.

tourment77
14th Aug 2012, 21:14
Im having the same problem. I finally got a email to reset password and i just keep using that to loggin. But it still wont let me log into the game so i cant play wish i woulda read some of this befor i bought it....

Strife343
14th Aug 2012, 21:21
For some reason i have to click the button for Square-Enix NA below the Facebook icon then it lets me sign in and play the game with my account that way

PROTOSS7
14th Aug 2012, 21:23
I'm having the same issue. I've actually had to RESET my password in order to even log in to the forums here. I can't even change my password to a new one because it says that my password (which I entered after I reset) doesn't match what's on record. I wonder why things are so broken at the moment.

tourment77
14th Aug 2012, 21:32
SOLVED: Check spam emails i found most of the mail from this site went there along with the account varification emails. Clicked the link in the verification email and account and password works every time now.

Monument-261041
14th Aug 2012, 21:39
ALso make sure to log in on the NA version from the launcher or website, not EU (unless you are EU)

PROTOSS7
14th Aug 2012, 22:24
Thanks for the information; that rectified everything!

theblackjester
15th Aug 2012, 06:10
Ooops... an error occurred on this page that we don't know how to handle. Contact your administrator with the below information.

Can not render because there is no such context "square_onlinesuite.default"

Stack Trace 172:
/var/www/pringo4/include/engine/content.class.php line 331 (content::get_tags_info)
/var/www/pringo4/include/engine/content.class.php line 817 (content::render_context)
/var/www/pringo4/include/engine/content.class.php line 422 (content::render_single)
/var/www/pringo4/include/engine/content.class.php line 122 (content::render_context)
/var/www/pringo4/web/hook/bot.php line 5 (content::render)
/var/www/pringo4/web/config/content.php line 28 (include)
/var/www/pringo4/web/index.php line 152 (require)

Occurs alot with fconnect.

gunneysean1992
18th Aug 2012, 21:48
I have been having no luck what so ever logging into to the forums at the Sleeping Dogs website with my North American account and anytime I try to register it sends me to the EU member website I don't know why your website is so fragmented but this needs to be fixed.

member_10766046
31st Aug 2012, 15:37
I also cannot logon to the Sleeping Dogs forums. It generated a new EU based member account for me using my existing logon information for NA. However, the EU site has no email associated with it & the Sleeping Dogs forums require an email for logon.

member_10766046
31st Aug 2012, 15:48
Well, for whatever reason it finally let me in by just entering my SE NA user ID (not email) & password....

new_tradition
23rd Sep 2012, 22:51
Sorry, not sure which forum I should post this in.

I'm able to browse the site on my android phone, but in regards to the login option, there's no way for me to do with with my gmail account unless I go to the full site.

Is there something I'm missing, or can only the actual site login work on the mobile site? I remember when this site was overhauled, I just merged the old account with my gmail one, and I've been using that for logging in on my pc.

iambasho777
26th Sep 2012, 18:59
I have to try to post something (like, hit the post reply button in a thread) to properly log in, the log-in button usually just redirects me to the main site.

new_tradition
26th Sep 2012, 20:59
Yeah, I get that too.

I'm not really bothered by it, but it just kind of ends up being jarring to access the full site on my phone (it's not that great >.<).

I usually end up just reading on my phone and reply later on my PC or tablet *shrugs*

member_10024025
19th Nov 2012, 22:44
tried to login to management system cant remember my id do i have to call square enix for that

Grimoire
20th Nov 2012, 05:37
I believe you should be able to log in on the [Square Enix Account Management System] secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/L... (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&ref=cis_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA) using the same username and password as you use to log in on the [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS] site.

inevias1986-269521
29th Nov 2012, 00:32
Hey not sure if im posting this in the right place. I had an account inevias which i had quite a few registered games to. I Hadnt used it in a while and recently picked up Hitman. When i logged into square enix to register it suddenly i am creating a new account? It said that my name inevias was already in use and so i dont know what to do? Please help.

Grimoire
30th Nov 2012, 02:28
[General Forum Guidelines (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[General Questions and Help (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help)]

Double Account/Empty Account

---All of my points and registered games have disappeared, and so has my avatar and user biography!

This is a common issue (na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts)). Your original account should still be around. Use the members search function to find it. na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users (http://na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users)

A new, separate account has most likely been created. Contact tech support on 1-858-790-7529 or 310-846-0345 (9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri) and report your problem.

Linking your account with Facebook, Twitter or OpenID (SETTINGS - LINKED ACCOUNTS) might be a good idea to prevent yourself from being locked out from it in case a new one is created.

inevias1986-269521
2nd Dec 2012, 04:18
Hi. Thanks for the replys. I did a member search and it couldnt find either account. Even the one im on now. Strange. I am from Australia so not sure if that makes a difference but i couldnt find a member search on the EU Square Enix. Could someone please point me to a link to contact customer support. When i tried to go through it myself it just kept sending me in circles or saying "click link at bottom of page" but the was nothing there.

Thanks again

Grimoire
2nd Dec 2012, 05:19
There is no members search function over at SEM E. Your current account should be a SEM E account. SEM E accounts do not show up in the SEM A account search. Did you try searching for your real name?

[Customer Support] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i... (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=495&la=1)

However, it has been said that the only way to solve the multiple account issue is to contact the team via phone.

Boom34
23rd Dec 2012, 00:08
They must not want anyone to play i jump through all these hoops getting a square id a play online id not i need a content id but cant figure out what to do. please help.

Austinadk92
13th Jan 2013, 22:56
It has given me so many problems sure I can log on here and complain about it but can I play a game that I paid for? apparently not, why do I even need to play this online in the first place? I'm ok just saving locally and playing offline instead of having to deal with this junk. Every. Single. Time. Last thing I ever buy from them

whiteboy7698
7th Mar 2013, 18:21
I decided to get back into FF with a new bought account. I went and did the Square Enix registration and all the password and transfer stuff, and entered my key and when I go to play online it's telling me incorect password when I know for a fact it's the right 1. Is there a way to reset everything and start all over or will that scew up my key ? I have wrote the support staff a few emails but of course there's been no reply. Can anybody help me out? Thank you.

whiteboy7698
7th Mar 2013, 19:03
Ok then the next question is how do I get my money back seeing is how support is non-existent? And they wonder why more people don't buy this game. It's because of the nightmare of having to set the junk up.

Ok it's been 2 full days and not 1 word from square enix support or anything. Look's like I will get my money back and go back to Tera online, it's free to play the graphics are perfect and they have 24 hour chat support. And the best thing is all you have to do is click download and , get this everybody, when you click play after it's done downloading, it actualy play's. Good job square enix support team for absolutely nothing.

isntqxl
7th Mar 2013, 20:36
Jason What FF did you buy?

whiteboy7698
7th Mar 2013, 20:38
FF XI Ultimate edition.

whiteboy7698
8th Mar 2013, 07:23
Got my money back woohoo. Glad i bought this from Amazon.com because they refunded my money for this garbage seeing is how square enix is a joke for there support staff. Glad theres still at least 1 company who gives a crap. As for this I highly recommend everybody to play Tera. Has the same guild and party options a great story line , the graphics are great and they have 24/7 online chat support. And it's now free to play as well. Watch a couple Tera gameplay videos on youtube and im sure you will forget all about garbage like this.

Grimoire
8th Mar 2013, 07:37
This thread belongs in the [Customer Service Support Issues (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139345/234363/customer_service_support_issues)] forum, and not in the [General Discussion (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139231/233953/general_discussion)] forum.

whiteboy7698
8th Mar 2013, 07:41
Customer serveice forums. lol. What a joke. Your customer serveive is **** along with your company. Your company deserves to go bankrupt for the way you treat people and hopefully people will go to Tera like all the people I know did.

Grimoire
8th Mar 2013, 12:35
[Introduction of your Forum Mythril Users (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29148859/Introduction_of_your_Forum_Mythril_Users?post_id=528786025#528786025)]

craigzlist
19th Apr 2013, 17:00
Anyone else having issues with their Square Enix software token? I was literally able to sign into my Square Enix account an hour ago. Now when I try to sign in through their website or Playonline Viewer, it says either my account name, password, or one time password is incorrect. I haven't made any changes whatsoever to my account or my phone. I didn't uninstall the application or even install/configure anything on my phone. All of a sudden it just stopped working. Unfortunately I didn't write down my emergency removal password so I can't remove it. And when I check the Square Enix support center, there's no live chat option. I sent them an e-mail which generated a ticket, but would rather speak with them as I find email support in general with any company is useless most of the time. I just tried calling their support center, but there's just a generated message stating that the phone support is unavailable even though it is only 2:30PM PDT.

I'm assuming they are probably having issues on their end, but there's no way to confirm without either speaking to them or hearing from someone else who is having similar issues. I'm sure they will blame something on me, but I'm absolutely positive it's not a problem on my end.

member_10014269
19th Apr 2013, 20:03
Anyone else having issues with their Square Enix software token? I was literally able to sign into my Square Enix account an hour ago. Now when I try to sign in through their website or Playonline Viewer, it says either my account name, password, or one time password is incorrect. I haven't made any changes whatsoever to my account or my phone. I didn't uninstall the application or even install/configure anything on my phone. All of a sudden it just stopped working. Unfortunately I didn't write down my emergency removal password so I can't remove it. And when I check the Square Enix support center, there's no live chat option. I sent them an e-mail which generated a ticket, but would rather speak with them as I find email support in general with any company is useless most of the time. I just tried calling their support center, but there's just a generated message stating that the phone support is unavailable even though it is only 2:30PM PDT.

I'm assuming they are probably having issues on their end, but there's no way to confirm without either speaking to them or hearing from someone else who is having similar issues. I'm sure they will blame something on me, but I'm absolutely positive it's not a problem on my end.

I've had that issue for a few days. Only works when I check my account, but unable to log in places such as. "Censored." Where it is necessary when I am scheduled to "Censored."

Kinda bummed cause today was the first day to "Censored."

craigzlist
22nd Apr 2013, 09:55
I was able to figure out the issue. It was actually my fault so I claim full responsibility. I forgot that I changed the Time/Date settings on my phone to automatically retrieve them from the carrier. Before for some reason it was manually set and the time was off by five minutes. In the Square Enix Software Token application, there is a config menu which has an option called "Synchronize." Once I ran that, I was able to sign into my Square Enix account as it gave me a correct one time password. Now I know that the one time password is based on Time/Date settings as well as the link to your Square Enix account.

I hope this post helps anyone in the future if you are having issues with the software application. Also make sure you write down or store your emergency removal password.

Sendo101
4th May 2013, 21:20
Hello all:

I'm having problems logging in.. I reset my password and it lets me log in, BUT when i log out and try to log back in it tells me i'm using the wrong password.. is their like a 24 hours block or something when you change you password?

Any help would be great

Thank you

Grimoire
5th May 2013, 03:44
I'd recommend that you submit a report of your issue to [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=495&la=1)

In the meantime, try linking your account with Facebook and use that information in order to login.

member_10246416
13th May 2013, 07:53
I decided to take advantage of the Security Token on my Android, so I went to the Account Management and everything was working fine. But soon after it kept telling me my password to log in was wrong. I then tried the One Time Password from my droid, and it worked, and I changed my password. But now everytime I try to log in it says Password or ID incorrect (My ID is obviously correct).
I tried logging into FFXI, thinking it was a site problem, but it didn't recognize my password on that either. I tried using the One TIme password to get back in and try again, but everytime I hit Log In, it just refreshes the page as if nothing happened, I CANNOT sign in to save my life.
I've already sent an e-mail to support, but god only knows when they'd get back to me.
Any help?

Kryadan
24th May 2013, 08:51
Hi All,

I created an account and everytime I try to login I have to use the forgot password function, reset my password to the same thing or a different password and then it logs me in automatically once the password is reset.

The next time I try to login it says I am using the incorrect email/password so I reset password again to something new or the same and it auto logs me in once the password is reset.

Why won't it just remember my password and let me log in ;)?

Grimoire
24th May 2013, 17:39
Submit a report of your issue to [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=495&la=1)

member_10472772
14th Jun 2013, 21:36
I ran into a problem logging in to my account (the one i used to use for FF XI) when i went to log into my beta to patch. it was telling me the information i was entering was incorrect, despite it being the same info i use for my normal account login. I think it may be linked to my old Security token. I tried usernames and passwords with and without the token number, and it wouldnt work, then i tried to remove the token, but apparently my "emergency password" is different than what i thought because it didnt work at all. Using password Recovery failed too because it asked for a one time password, which when i tried to use my security token, it wasn't accepting the numbers i used.

I tried getting live help, but as soon as i made it to my turn (64 queue wait, over 30 minutes) it told me nobody was available and just cancled my request. Terrible customer service right there, but i went and filled out a support ticket and i havent heard anything yet. Does anybody have an idea or advice?

openmind305
14th Jun 2013, 22:29
I ran into a problem logging in to my account (the one i used to use for FF XI) when i went to log into my beta to patch. it was telling me the information i was entering was incorrect, despite it being the same info i use for my normal account login. I think it may be linked to my old Security token. I tried usernames and passwords with and without the token number, and it wouldnt work, then i tried to remove the token, but apparently my "emergency password" is different than what i thought because it didnt work at all. Using password Recovery failed too because it asked for a one time password, which when i tried to use my security token, it wasn't accepting the numbers i used.

I tried getting live help, but as soon as i made it to my turn (64 queue wait, over 30 minutes) it told me nobody was available and just cancled my request. Terrible customer service right there, but i went and filled out a support ticket and i havent heard anything yet. Does anybody have an idea or advice?

ive been having the same problems i tried to log in to the beta version with my new account i created and it keeps asking me for a one time password then when i go to download the app or delete the one time password so i can just log in with my account name and password it keeps asking me for the freaking one time password that i dont have to get into the manage part of my account to even tweek it to log in.... smh ive been trying to log into the beta now for 2 hours and ive about given up this is bs i just wanna play without needing a stupid one time password...

member_10472772
15th Jun 2013, 06:46

ive been having the same problems i tried to log in to the beta version with my new account i created and it keeps asking me for a one time password then when i go to download the app or delete the one time password so i can just log in with my account name and password it keeps asking me for the freaking one time password that i dont have to get into the manage part of my account to even tweek it to log in.... smh ive been trying to log into the beta now for 2 hours and ive about given up this is bs i just wanna play without needing a stupid one time password...

Back in the day, you didn't even need a security token. you could get one and feel fancy. Infact, i got one for free when i bought the collector's preorder of Final Fantasy XIV 1.0

Grimoire
16th Jun 2013, 05:28
Contact [Customer Support] [/url][url="https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1"]support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i... (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1)

DarkGoozey
16th Aug 2013, 03:10
I can't log in without steam and when I try to make an account the website breaks and gives me this.

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/goozgooz18/account1.jpg?t=1376622385

Seriously I bought FFXIV yesterday and 1) It didn't send me the email saying Thank you for your purchase, 2) I Didn't get an email about my account successfully being made. Yet I have 30 dollars charged to my account, Without being able to log in I can't make a support ticket to fix this, anyone please help?

Esaira
17th Aug 2013, 07:30
Hi,

I'm experience another issue, where I can't log on with my Square Enix ID, however if I use my email address then, it works fine. Does anyone else have this issue?

The reason is I can't enter my email address on the FFXIV launcher, and if I do try my Square Enix ID, it keeps saying I typed in wrong password or ID.. both on this webpage and on the launcher.

* I've tried resetting my password several times

Any help to resolve this issue?

Whammo
21st Aug 2013, 07:21
Why is it i can log into my na..square-enix.com just fine and dandy and post on these forums.

Then try to log in to membership.square-enix.com with the same credentials to get ready to download and 20 times get invalid errors?

are these sites tied together? or do I have to create a accounts on both. This has kept me out of the beta and now after pre-order, I'm getting pretty upset.

And i tried to add my 18 digit game code to my account (to get my 20 code) and it says its invalid..even though I ensured it was correct 10 times.

And what is this one time password crap? I never tied a token to the account.

Whammo
21st Aug 2013, 07:28
http://i.imgur.com/FrahlwD.jpg And yes..i put in the capcha right 10 times. and yes..I tried the email address.

Whammo
21st Aug 2013, 07:32
http://i.imgur.com/zQpg2Za.jpg And what is this crap?

fix your crap.

Whammo
21st Aug 2013, 07:39
http://i.imgur.com/WSmsckj.jpg

And this page is my nemesis. This page kept me from the beta. screw this page. No matter what I did.. I could not get this page to authenticate. In 4 different browsers.

I can't be the only idiot this is happening to.

Whammo
21st Aug 2013, 07:41
Again.. I am currently logged in posting on this forum. With the same credentials. I feel like I'm on crazy pills. I'll check back later today

EmpiThree
21st Aug 2013, 08:25
aye. you need to make a new account on https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/ with the same mail, then they'll get tied together or something.
and there you'll have to register your game (once they enable the registration process) and get your Square-Enix ID to log into the game.

Whammo
21st Aug 2013, 18:29
I'm not sure thats the answer, Emp.

http://i.imgur.com/8v8XPpD.jpg

It indicates "all" online services. This seems to be internal. Do they even have staff on this forum or am I wasting my time and/or $$?

Whammo
21st Aug 2013, 18:31
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=4412

This is going on everywhere and for a long time.

Fix your **** enix.

Whammo
21st Aug 2013, 18:40
website instability, 502 gateway errors, bad authentication...

This is an indication of how the game will be I bet..cancelling my order now. Please disregard this thread.

Whammo
21st Aug 2013, 18:46
http://i.imgur.com/YuAXh7c.jpg

And don't call it impatience..This has gone on for 2 months. In this day of the internet age..this is kindergaden stuff..

Get your crap together enix.

Thoraxe_be
23rd Aug 2013, 19:35
Same issue here, can't create a separate Square Enix account with the same email as the one created when logging in with my steam account.
Didn't receive an email either about the account being created. Sadly, I'd have just created another account but already pre-purchased a game.
I did however get Pre-order purchase confirmation on that email address.

Dkside
27th Aug 2013, 03:35
I have had a recent problem with my Square Enix Members account. When I log in I brought to an "Almost Done!" page asking me to enter the information provided. The info is already there except for my nickname. I filled in my original nickname of Dkside and am returned to the same screen. It will not log me in without first changing my nickname. After doing this, I will change my account's nickname back to Dkside except today, it will not accept this change. What's going on here? It's a bit frustrating. I had put in a support ticket but no word yet as to what's happening. Is this only me?

Succeeded in changing my nickname back, now my name is not displayed at the top right of the screen. Only my member account picture. I don't think it changed my name back in the forums either.

Issue Resolved 8/27/2013

Shtokiri
8th Sep 2013, 17:11
i have my SE account since i first got FF: 13, and yesterday i bought FF: Realm Reborn on ps3 and i registered the game in my SE account.

i can log in to my SE account using my email address, but i cant log in using my SE ID!!
another problem, i cant log in to the Account management system using my email address or using my id! which mean i cant log in to the account management system at all!

I made new SE account, i noticed that i can log in to my SE account and Account management system using either ID or email address. all works good.

but in my old account, i can only log in to my SE account using email address only, and i cant log in to account management system at all with my old account.

am really frustrated, cuz i already registered the game in my old account, so at least can i register the game in my new account?

magiusmajere
30th Sep 2013, 18:59
Everytime I log in after I log out i'm told to create a new ID. Even tho i'm using same email address, user Id it still prompts me to. And now my new 'id' has no account under it... OMG this is terrible.

Raziel_of_Nosgoth
3rd Oct 2013, 18:02
Yeah I think the "facebook link" merged my old & new accounts. Also I had to pick 3rd nickname.

hawkwind_dragon
26th Oct 2013, 10:00
I can't sign in with the account I created even though I've been ok'd, I keep getting name or password wrong but am using the right info input. And don't get a further email when I go to can't access my account. I changed my password and it still doesn't work.

ALSO
I have several Xbox360 games that have a serial code that are mixed letters and numbers in 4 groups of 4, but when I go to register a game there is no place to use these serial codes. What do I do with these codes? I have no other codes.

CommandereON
25th Jan 2014, 05:22
It's the same for me. I actually tried to complain to Customer Service, but apparently, that requires me to log-in as well. It's really weird that you can only complain here in the forums once you've been able to log-in. I was able to log-in by using the Facebook link log-in, but it's more like a temporary remedy to the real issue. The email I use for my SE Account is still recognized in the database, so I can't register a new account, but the log-in system also doesn't recognize my log-in email and password.

CommandereON
25th Jan 2014, 05:31
I was planning to buy stuff in the Square Enix Store (I was able to do so eventually), and I was prompted to log-in upon checkout. I tried using the email and password I had on record in Firefox, but the system rejected it, claiming that the password was incorrect. I attempted to request for a recovery of the password, but it's been more than an hour already, and I'm pretty sure the email recovery password won't come. I attempted to register a new account with the email I tried to use logging in the first time around. The email I indicated for my SE Account is still recognized in the database, however, so I couldn't register a new account with it. I was only able to get in by using the Facebook link in the http://na.square-enix.com/us/home log-in page. Interestingly, when I checked my User Settings, the registered email is indeed the email address I knew, but the password doesn't work and the Change Password option DOES NOT WORK. Anybody experiencing the same thing? :mad: :eek: :confused:

Pootzwacke
25th Feb 2014, 22:49
I created a Square Enix membership account using the "Steam Login Credentials" option.

The site created an account with my email address, and automatically logged me in the first time.

Now that I've closed the original window, I have the following problems:

1) I can't log back in at all. I am told I have an incorrect password if I use my Steam password (the only one the Square Enix site ever asked for).

2) I can't change my Square Enix password. Even if I use the (irritatingly hidden and impossible to find) Change Password option that's emailed to my registered inbox, upon clicking the link and changing my password, I'm taken straight to a screen informing me that I "don't have permission to access this page".

3) I cannot log in to the Thief Companion App at all, due to the above problems.

Can I get some help, please? I'm effectively locked out of my own account here. Thank you.

TomoNL
15th Jun 2014, 17:28
hey ..
i havent played Final fantasy in 5 monds and now i want to play again but i lost my id and password..
is there a way to geth it back i needed to make a new acc but now i need to buy the game again and i dont want that :(:(:(:(:(

ilikepuddy
26th Jun 2014, 06:04
I log in fine to the global site but when trying to log onto the support site it says invalid Id or password. I've tried several different lowercase and uppercase ways of entering my info but nothing works. When requesting a new password it states there is no account with that email address even tho there is considering I can log into the global site just fine. Any help please?

Supahh
1st Jul 2014, 15:40
I'm having that same exact issue. as ilikepuddy, what's going on?

ltolman
2nd Jul 2014, 01:26
I'm posting here because I can log in.

However I want to change my primary email address and to do that I'm sent to some Square Portal Login one that says:

Email
Password
One Time Password

Captcha

But each time I enter (except One Time Password) I keep getting a "invalid id or password"

And I believe who wholeheartedly I dont have a Mobile Authenticator attached here

Rangore
16th Jul 2014, 02:20
I'm on PS4 and getting the same. I have a Square Enix account and can log in on PC, but not on PS4.

Grimoire
18th Jul 2014, 07:52
Just checking: you have contacted customer support (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=612&la=2), right?

arrownotch
14th Sep 2014, 05:48
I've changed my password, started a new account and cant seem to log-in. So at first I did the "one time password" wrong. So I finally did the "one time password" correctly after a few tries. Still my account blocks my actual password. Ive tried about everything except contact a rep because it was 12 am. I was going to remove the one time password then try again, but in in order to log in you need to put it. I was trying to play ff14 today but I guess it will have to wait.

:D user error I guess

thiagomanuelBR
23rd Sep 2014, 06:05
Hi, I am onluy able to login usign my facebook credentials....

I am not able to login with my mail nor recover my password, cause the site says, there is no register with my email thiagomanuel@gmail.com.

And Im not able to create a user, because site says i already have used the email...

Thias account is linked withs team, psn and live...

What can you do to help me? dont remeber the password.... i just wanna login with my email...

Delta-337
25th Oct 2014, 11:33
I recently tried logging into my old account (deltascourge) just to find out it logs me into this relic. I've tried multiple ways to regain access to my other account. One of which is by using the account recovery. But when i type in my email addresss, it states that theres no account linked to that email. Even though theres an activation email in my inbox that i used the activate that account with.

Mallex84RSS
29th Oct 2014, 15:38
Hello. I just buyed FF XIV ARR Collectors Edition for PS4 , i made a new SE ACC, i instaled the game i redeemed the activation code and when i start the game there is an SE ID that isnt from the new acc and i cant change it.What can i do?
Also when i try to log in on FF XIV website i cant it always pop this "You could not log in because the service account in question is not registered.
If you would like to log in to the service, please log in to the Square Enix Account Management System and register the service account."
please help
Regards

Bubo999
26th Nov 2014, 20:40
Log in works fine but despite that I check "remember me" I still have log in manually each time as well as that
the forum logs me out automatically after maybe 20-30 if I am in active.

R_Soul
4th Dec 2014, 16:43
That happens to me too. Maybe this part of the so called 'right to be forgotten' that applies in the EU, but I want to opt out and be remembered :D

Bargiel
19th Feb 2015, 07:38
I can not access my account. Four times resets the password via e-mail and the problem is still present. Because of this, I can not play Final Fantasy 14 on PS4.

Bargiel
19th Feb 2015, 07:41
When you try to log in to my account still says "Invalid email or password".

Sellardore
28th Feb 2015, 17:05
Hello,
Why is it so difficult to play Final Fantasy XI???? I've just had problem after problem. No replies from Square Enix when I send off questions to support!! The problem I am facing now is that I need to get Content ID and playonline viewer is telling me to do this on my SquareEnix account but I can't find where!!! Please help me, I have wasted hours and hours trying to play Final Fantasy XI, just let me play it already!!!! I have also been through this before and given up a couple of years ago, pleeease, it's the only FF I haven't played on, and not for lack of trying!!

Antisommossa
14th May 2015, 11:49
i created an new account, buyed ffXIV
i downloaded ff client then ask me an ID then i cant find anywhere on http://eu.square-enix.com/ ....
i try to log on support center ..... but i cant ..... and i used the exact same email and password to login here
i try to retrive pass/id via email but it say ..... "There is no Square Enix account registered with this e-mail address"
very very sad

and now? ........

really really bad start

Lurgilurg
15th May 2015, 17:10
Recently wanted to start playing the game again with a friend and I can't log in, I requested a password and ID change, the email only allowed my to change my password I have no idea what my ID is so I can't log in.
I have tried everything and looked through a couple forums but I've come up with nothing. Is there anyway I can get my Enix ID sent to me? it's so frustrating :mad:

Loviotor1
25th Jun 2015, 07:11
I'm having a very similar issue. I can log into the main na.square-enix.com site, but when I try to go through the process of removing my one-time password security token. I have the username and password correct and have the emergency removal password that I COPIED and PASTED to a .txt file typed in exactly, and it just repeatedly errors stating that, "The Square Enix ID, Square Enix password and Emergency Removal password do not match."

I copied and pasted the Emergency Removal Password to a .txt file that hasn't been modified since I set it up. The username and email account are the same that I STILL have emails from Square Enix at from June, 2010, and the password that I'm using works everywhere but where I put in the Emergency Removal Password.

This is frustrating. I have a support ticket in, hopefully they can get it fixed for me.

Jimmy1980K
5th Sep 2015, 19:42
Hello!

I have a problem.. I previously had an account using a different email which I no longer have acces too and I don't remember my login information for it. But I have now created a new account with my new email and logging in with Facebook and linked my Xbox live and PSN accounts. So far so good.. But recently started playing Life is Strange on Xbox one There you can connect to Square Enix account
But I not get it to work.. It just say email is not verified and that I can request another verification email how do I do that?And I can't log in to the support website because I not know my password because I logged in with Facebook on the main site and if I write that I forget my ID or password and write my email it says that the email is not associated with any Square Enix account??

Can someone please help me or tell me what I should do? I have looked for an email address to contact Square Enix Europe on but not found any.. Everything seems to have to go through the support site which I can't log in to.. So if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it thanks!

Grimoire
8th Sep 2015, 08:30
Contact Square Enix Account Customer Support (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=612&la=2) concerning this.

ryonyu
22nd Oct 2015, 16:29
Hey there,

i want to log into my Account Management: "https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account" but actually i get the error, that my ID or my Password is wrong.. But it isnt! I even Changed my Password to try it, still no chance to get in.

Why is it?

WTF0001
24th Oct 2015, 23:57
Seeing as I now have an account – which I'm not having any trouble logging into – why can't I access the square enix account management section? It keeps telling me my ID or password is incorrect, which it is not.

I'm having other issues which I won't list here, but it seems to me that this whole account set up system is incredibly convoluted and completely broken. Tempted just to take the game back.

nucaica
18th Nov 2015, 21:47
Same problem here. Created an account at http://eu.square-enix.com/en but when trying to log into the demo of FFXIV, "There is no Square Enix account registered with this e-mail address" which seems in line with the response https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account as I can't log in and it does not recognize anything. From my profile information I can't figure out what is my "id" and if that is the same as my "nickname" or not. In any case, it seems that you guys have two (at least) databases and that they are not kept in sync. Whatever database the game is using, it is not the same that has my account information. Or, I'm not able to see what the "id" is in my profile. Let me know were to find it... Although I doubt that the problem of my account not existing based on my e-mail will be solved by that. (i've tried to send myself the id information from the FFXIV log in and the result is that my e-mail account does not exist).

shortabe
2nd Jan 2016, 02:22
When the beta for FFXIV came out, I of course made a SQEX account, which the id is now my psn id. However, I just recently bought the game for the PS4 and made a new account(in the square enix website) since I do not remember the old login information of the account that I made when I played the beta. The problem that I am facing is that I am not able to change the SQEX ID and its fixed to my psn id. I do not remember the information I used to make the old account, and also the email associated with that account has been deleted. I've already sent a ticket, but I am asking if there is a way around this problem?

RheaFae
3rd Jan 2016, 01:31
I recently bought a ps4and am trying to access my account through it. I have synced my square Unix and my p sn together. My problem is although I have entered my correct email it is still saying that it's invalid. I even checked my email for my news letter, and the only way I am even able to log in is through my fb account (which is the sAme email). I can not remember my password and need to recover it but without being able to recover errors it through my email, how am I to do this?

TheLordKaoko
11th Jan 2016, 00:31
Ok, this has been going one for almost a fricking year now. I can not log in to my account aside from this site by using my steam account to complain. I wanted and have been wanting to play FFXIV and was even willing to pay to play it, but for the life of me or some divine reason that I can not access my account in the support center website to fix the problem. They both keep denying me from access, no matter how many times I keep changing my passwords around to acquire access and frankly it's really ticking me off to no limitations that I am wanting either a refund cause I feel I got ripped off or at least one free month of playing FFXIV cause apparently I get no breaks from life outside my computer nor inside my computer when it comes to things I really wanna do or play.

TheLordKaoko
11th Jan 2016, 00:37
If you wanna talk to me on how to actually fix this messed up problem message at peegweeg30@gmail.com, and if it's a moderator? Give me the phone number, cause this has gotten beyond ridiculous.

KMarshall23
15th Jan 2016, 16:02
I just downloaded Realm Reborn onto my computer and I already have an account because I played on PS4 as well and It's not letting me log in and I've changed my password twice now and it keeps saying wrong password. This is getting very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KMarshall23
15th Jan 2016, 16:06
Ok, this has been going one for almost a fricking year now. I can not log in to my account aside from this site by using my steam account to complain. I wanted and have been wanting to play FFXIV and was even willing to pay to play it, but for the life of me or some divine reason that I can not access my account in the support center website to fix the problem. They both keep denying me from access, no matter how many times I keep changing my passwords around to acquire access and frankly it's really ticking me off to no limitations that I am wanting either a refund cause I feel I got ripped off or at least one free month of playing FFXIV cause apparently I get no breaks from life outside my computer nor inside my computer when it comes to things I really wanna do or play.

I'm with you, I haven't played FFXIV in months because I've been busy but still getting the monthly money taken out of my account and I want to play today and go figure no matter how many times I go through the password changing process, it still won't let me log in and it's really making me mad!

DrSpaceman057
13th Mar 2016, 03:11
I created an account and I can login with no issue using the email address and password. However when I try and use my SquareEnix account name it says it is invalid.

Emodon
31st Mar 2016, 02:44
Cant login due to Incorrect SE ID...now I followed all the info and still nothing. all I have that constitutes as a SE ID is. my email and the Nickname. what else can I use?

the Email is to long for the Patcher so I need ideas.

ViperousTwo103
8th Jun 2016, 10:31
I've been having this error that disallows me to login. The only way I was able to sign in was via creating a new account. Every time I enter my credentials, I am constantly asked to "solve the captcha to prove that you're human". However, there is no captcha in sight. I tried to delete browser cookies and then log back in, but it keeps asking me for the non-existent captcha. I think it's safe to say I'm not the only one unable to see this captcha. If there is a captcha, could someone please tell me where it should be? Thanks.

Screenshot for proof
(https://gyazo.com/13ca66f6bb6f33bde793ef36ddc52fe1)

Ranneko
27th Aug 2016, 14:24
I cannot log in to my account using the DX Universe app, I just get a connection error when I try.

Trussingbook
27th Aug 2016, 18:58
Is there a fix for this just bought the game on PS4 and cant login !!

grandyan
29th Aug 2016, 13:44
i am having a very similar problem i can be here on this forum and yet i cant log into game and if i try and reset password from the game start screen it tells me that i have no account with that email address yet i am logged in here with that address ?? i wouldnt be so concerned but ive registered the game to this email and now cant register it to another