PDA

View Full Version : What's with all of the polls?

Aquarius
8th Aug 2003, 19:06
Seriously, why the suddenly overdose/abuse of polls recently? I just realized there were like 10 new polls in a row today! :eek:

Didn't we have this problem before and had to earn the right to keep the polls?

THE True Lara
8th Aug 2003, 19:23
God, tell me about it. What with some of the pointless polls and whinging threds, it's getting a tad annoying, I mean it's starting to turn into the AOD forum here! :rolleyes: :(

Aquarius
8th Aug 2003, 19:29
LMAO. ;) How true, how true. :p

How have you been TTL? :)

THE True Lara
8th Aug 2003, 19:49
Fine thanks love, and you? :)

Haven't seen much of you lately -or maybe that's because I'm not here much...
:confused: :p

dhama
8th Aug 2003, 19:53
True, the polls aren't getting any better, but spamming is on the increase again I see..... ;)

Aquarius
8th Aug 2003, 20:17
Spam? What spam? :p

TTl, or maybe it's because I'm not at tr.be anymore. ;) lol

The Amazing Rando
8th Aug 2003, 21:01
Originally posted by THE True Lara
God, tell me about it. What with some of the pointless polls and whinging threds, it's getting a tad annoying, I mean it's starting to turn into the AOD forum here! :rolleyes: :(

IT probably seems that way since most of those threads were moved here from the AOD forum. Speaking from experience, it should calm down here in a bit. BO2 in the Legacy of Kain series wasn't really well recieved by PS2 owners either, and I see quite a bit of that in the AOD forum, though it has lasted a bit longer here. I think that's to be expected after the whole Core/Crystal desicion that went down.

TombRaiderChik
9th Aug 2003, 13:27
ive noticed a lot of new useless polls as well... i don't think it'll ever stop ;)

Originally posted by Aquarius
or maybe it's because I'm not at tr.be anymore. ;) lol
tr.be has sllloooowwwweeddd down big time!! im either posting 1 new post a day, or just not posting. its slowed down quite a bit since you left ;)

::::caugh::::comeback::::caugh:::::

:D

hi ttl! :)

D3v1L80Y
9th Aug 2003, 15:28
Originally posted by Aquarius
Seriously, why the suddenly overdose/abuse of polls recently? I just realized there were like 10 new polls in a row today! :eek:

Didn't we have this problem before and had to earn the right to keep the polls?

RIGHT....lets have a poll to see if people feel the poll feature is being overused/abused or not.

:D :D :D :D :D