PDA

View Full Version : Calling for Blinc..

eclipse_reaver
8th Aug 2003, 06:56
Do you know about the Japanese version of SR2?

blincoln
8th Aug 2003, 07:51
I know it exists, but I don't own it. It's pretty hard for me to get my hands on Japanese merchandise. Why?

blincoln
8th Aug 2003, 08:47
You are too kind, Sarah =).

hippiechk
8th Aug 2003, 15:35
Hey Blinc! Seeing as you are the ultimate guru…
Someone on the gfaqs boards needs your help too.
SR2 board, look for the topic "Need some Gameshark help".

And here's a totally off topic stupid question (not just for blinc, but for anyone who can help):
Why doesn't my new sig banner work here? I followed the vbcode instructions with the [img] tags, but when I post here, the image is missing. What's up with that?

Adrian Tepes
8th Aug 2003, 16:30
I think the problem with your signature is that you are using an image hosted by Yahoo. As far as I know, Yahoo doesn't allow remote linking of their files. In other words, if you are not looking at the image through a yahoo site itself, it won't work:D

hippiechk
8th Aug 2003, 17:10
Oh. Ok, thanks. But how do I fix that? Can I host it on my own comp and display it here in my sig? How?

Adrian Tepes
8th Aug 2003, 17:17
You could try a different web host. Take a look at these sites.

http://www.20megsfree.com
http://www.sighost.com

If these don't work for you, someone here might host your sig on their own web space.:p

Umah Bloodomen
8th Aug 2003, 17:31
www.easyspace.com offers 25 MB for free as well.

hippiechk
9th Aug 2003, 01:44
Thank you anyway. But 20megsfree says my email is invalid, which it's not, sighost said there was an error in my registration - after it sent me confirmation email, and easyspace did not list any free packages, only free services inside the packages :( I know I'm cheap. I don't want to spend $6 or whatever it was just to host a few stupid pics and sig banners. And I'd really hate to use angelfire as they have way too many pop-ups. I'll guess I'll keep looking.

Thanks again.

eclipse_reaver
9th Aug 2003, 01:58
If anyone in US wants the Japanese version, you can find it at yesasia.com. At least the last time I checked it was there. But you either have to mod your PS2 or get a Japanese PS2 to play it.

I got a Japanese PS2 and my friend gave me SR2 for a gift :D I don't know about the bonus section though (if it's there or not), haven't really played it. There is an extra edition (aka SR101) on the main menu so people know what happened before. The voices are OK, but I miss Michael and Simon's voices.
(Need to check if the dark reaver bug also exists in there).

blincoln
9th Aug 2003, 03:07
http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1001824713/did-0/code-j/section-games/

Cool. Sarah, can your delivery service get it cheaper than $65? I could send you a check or whatever if they can.

Umah Bloodomen
9th Aug 2003, 03:20
Originally posted by Sarah
See-one of the joys of no kids; my aunt is starting to worry about "When are you going to have kids Sarah", and "When I was your age, I was already married", and lots of other reassuring things like that... I would have to share my toys though, and with my luck I'd probably have twins or triplets or some weird birthing thing....

I could think of a few other joys of this. Don't conform, Sarah! I'm not. :p

There better be an indepth piece on the Japanese version appearing on your site Blinc. :p

blincoln
9th Aug 2003, 03:23
Of course, Umah =).

Thank you Sarah! I'll have to think of something cool to send you in return.

Umah Bloodomen
9th Aug 2003, 03:27
Don't even think about sending her any of that frilly beer. :D :p ;)