PDA

View Full Version : Favourate Things.....

GST_10%
7th Aug 2003, 00:34
I was just wonderin' what my bestest buds favourate character/weapon is. If done some diggin' around but I can't it all. If you lot listed below can tell me, that'll be great!

Me (gst_10%) : Isla Nadir - Lasergun
RedXevious : Dinosaur - Grenade Launcher
AB-109 : R-109 - Minigun
Rayni3 : Riot Officer - ?
Metriod_DarkTim : Jungle Queen - 2x SPB90
Robofishzombie : Robofish - Grenade Launcher
KittenCeleste : Kitten Celeste - 2x S47 Soviets
Ex-ion : ? -?

- The 'wanted to be added list'

Tangers75 : R-109 - Minigun
Captain Snow : Capt. Snow - Remote Mine
Grand_Commander : Riot Officer - 2x Tommyguns
Candi Skyler : Candi Skyler - Plasma Autorifle
Captain_Shadow : Riot Officer - Electro Tool
RenegadeR109 : R-109 - SBP90
the_internet_king : Bear - Crossbow
nitz : Sgt. Shock - Tactical 12-Gauge

KittenCeleste
7th Aug 2003, 06:10
Don't forget the Kitten's weapon of choice: the Soviets... ;)

robofishzombie
8th Aug 2003, 01:01
A Robofish and Grenade Launcher work well together.
No worries except for a rebounding grenade.:D

GST_10%
8th Aug 2003, 04:48
Thanks, guys! The list has just been updated! Still waiting for a few more replies.

Robofish with a grenade launcher? Heck! Ya can't stop him, his too small. Ya can't put him on fire either! Lethal combonation for sure! Good strategising, Robofishzombie!

tangers75
8th Aug 2003, 09:38
I'm gonna have to go with the mini-gun!

Click - Whirr - Carnage - Niiice!

GST_10%
10th Aug 2003, 04:10
Tell me your fave character to use a Minigun with and I'll add you to the list.

tangers75
10th Aug 2003, 10:29
Originally posted by GST_10%
Tell me your fave character to use a Minigun with and I'll add you to the list.
I'd have to go with R-109 simply because of the way he screams 'ouch, stop that!' when he gets shot.

I think that's R-109 anyway.

AB-109
10th Aug 2003, 14:47
GST, your right bout my fav char bein R-109 and my fav weapon is the one which looks best on him. The minigun of cors ^_^

Ab

RedXevious
11th Aug 2003, 05:46
Hmmm... My favorite gun would have be the FIST!! lol! Just kidding! My favorite is the Granade Launcher. I just love setting people on fire! It makes me feel all good inside.... Ahhhhh! :D

When I use it, I find the nearest narrow hall way and make a wall of fire by shooting some fire granades from one end of the wall to the other. My opponents won't be able to pass without being set on fire!! Also, if my enemy is down one end of the hall, I chuck a few grandes when I get nearer him and SHAZAM! His blood and bones will be hanging off the walls! lol

It's the best weapon to use if you're playing on levels with alot of narrow halls.

By the way, my favorite player is the Dinosaur. All the other players have too high stats which makes them really easy to win with. Since the Dinosaur has lower stats, he provides much more of a challenge to win with... And I love challenges!!

See you later!

AB-109
11th Aug 2003, 10:33
I've still never played with character stats on!

Ab ^_^

GST_10%
12th Aug 2003, 04:55
Dinosaur? That's gotta be the bizzarest favourate character of all time! Very unique though, cos whenever there's a dinosaur in a multiplayer match agaist you, we'll know it's you.

When Rayni3 and ex-ion reply my list will be complete.

Thanks for the so far guys! Have Fun!

Captin Snow
12th Aug 2003, 18:42
Ohh I see how it is GST, don't include your childhood friend Captin Snow. Remember that time back in kindergarden when you droped your tray and I laughed? Yeah. Exactly.

GST_10%
14th Aug 2003, 00:19
Originally posted by Captin Snow
Ohh I see how it is GST, don't include your childhood friend Captin Snow. Remember that time back in kindergarden when you droped your tray and I laughed? Yeah. Exactly.

Yeah I do remember! I threw the tray at you cos you laughed........
Anyway, I've added you list, so tell me your fave character/ weapon.
Did you have to dig up histroy?

Captin Snow
14th Aug 2003, 02:10
Yeah I do remember! I threw the tray at you cos you laughed........

I've still got that scar on my forehead, at least I didn't get sent to the principle! Ha-Ha!

Favorite character would be who else but Captin Snow, and favorite weapon, Remote Mines.

Grand_Commander13
14th Aug 2003, 02:46
I'm torn between the Riot Officer and Captain Snow. However, for weapons, I think my favorite weapon is probably the dual machine guns. I'd like the dual tommy guns more, except they're of the older style. The dual Soviets just don't feel cool either.

GST_10%
15th Aug 2003, 05:17
Originally posted by Captin Snow
I've still got that scar on my forehead, at least I didn't get sent to the principle! Ha-Ha! So that's why you wear the hood thing on head! I didn't get in trouble, the Principle rewarded me with milk and cookies for sticking up for myself. :p

Captin Snow
15th Aug 2003, 05:31
I didn't get in trouble, the Principle rewarded me with milk and cookies for sticking up for myself.

What crap.. I knew that principle was against me..

Candi Skyler
21st Aug 2003, 23:11
My favourite character is Candi Skyler and fave weapon is the Plasma Autorifle.

Captian_Shadow
22nd Aug 2003, 17:40
Somthing dark! The riot officer! weapon electric tool! I Kick ass with it! :cool:

RenegadeR109
23rd Aug 2003, 14:38
Well mine has got to be R-109 (hence the name)

Favourite gun is hard though but...... mmm......depending on the game. (just to be difflicult.) but the SBP90 is the best huge rate of fire and a great zoom. at unlimited ammo ur unstoppable because it dont heat up

the_internet_king
23rd Aug 2003, 16:26
i liek the bear :D and the crossbow but it depends

GST_10%
25th Aug 2003, 00:51
G'Day, I'm back. The school net system is unbearablely slow! I've waited 50 mins to get here. Anyway their seems to be a sudden influx of people wanting to be added to the list. I'll do that soon.

Have Fun!

robofishzombie
25th Aug 2003, 02:35
Originally posted by GST_10%
I've waited 50 mins to get here.
That's really slow! :eek:

Guess the school internet isn't the way to go.

nitz
25th Aug 2003, 21:18
I'd like to be added :D I like sergeant Shock with the tactical 12 guage, I like my games with realism.

GST_10%
26th Aug 2003, 00:23
The list has been updated.

the_internet_king
26th Aug 2003, 16:33
yuo shoudl put peopels faviorite levels on the list to..

monkeywithaGUN~
26th Aug 2003, 22:49
well, my favorite combo is a monkey with 2x shotguns 2x tommys and some remote mines. also, when i fight bots i see them doing all kinds a weird acrobatics. is this available to me?

AB-109
27th Aug 2003, 04:32
Originally posted by monkeywithaGUN~
also, when i fight bots i see them doing all kinds a weird acrobatics. is this available to me?

Nope ^_^

GST_10%
28th Aug 2003, 00:44
Originally posted by the_internet_king
yuo shoudl put peopels faviorite levels on the list to.. Good idea! Arcade & Story levels. Post your favourates + any others and I'll improve the list.

the_internet_king
28th Aug 2003, 09:47
i like aztec ruins (for the time being) and i like siberia (on normal its to small on easy)

Captin Snow
28th Aug 2003, 21:07
Arcade I like the Robot Factory. Story, hmm, AtomSmasher.

robofishzombie
28th Aug 2003, 23:09
My favorite arcade is Circus, because it fits in with my strange bot and weapon sets.

And, my favorite story is Siberia, from playing that old demo disc so many times.

DrkSnpr14
24th Dec 2003, 16:45
Are you still taking entries? If you are, my favorite character is capt. night, and my favorite gun is the sniper rifle.

starrwynd
16th Jan 2004, 04:49
The Monkey, with the Plasma Rifle. Just because it looks so damn funny.