PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Angelina Jolie or not?

Tipsko
6th Aug 2003, 20:44
Since I only saw polls like who could be a better Lara Croft or is Angelina a good Lara. So that's why I made this poll.

I like her very much! I think she's a good actress and does good things besides her acting. Not to mention her beauty :)

Tipsko

TR-AOD
6th Aug 2003, 22:23
didnt think much of her until she played Lara croft, but she deffo looks good in black :cool:

KandiDuran
7th Aug 2003, 01:37
She is my ALL-TIME favorite actress! She is awesome!:D :cool: ;) :)

Leigh Croft
7th Aug 2003, 08:56
I think she is an excellent actress and she fits into the role of Lara Croft PERFECTLY, I can't imagine anyone else playing her. :p

euphoric
7th Aug 2003, 14:26
no one can replace angelina........her beauty is just out of this world.....sexy......nice body............ no one can replace her

EddyBones
7th Aug 2003, 15:00
^ What that person said:)

Notts Raider
8th Aug 2003, 01:27
when i heard they were making a movie about TR, i thought oh, my, god, who's gonna play lara. then i found out it was AJ and thought wow good choice. My only other choice would be Denise Richards

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0143145/fcstil_1077a.jpg

euphoric
8th Aug 2003, 01:41
no way...

Dani_Lover
8th Aug 2003, 02:19
Angelina is an excellent actress, they don't give away academy awards for nothing. IMO her best performance was Gia, that movie was amazing, but the TR movies are great too!
EVAN

JunoJIm
8th Aug 2003, 02:58
I like her, cause she's HOT, does a lot of her own stunts, and is a pretty good actress too...

But check out Bobbie...
http://junojim.homestead.com/files/Bobbie_gun.jpg

euphoric
8th Aug 2003, 14:31
Originally posted by Dani_Lover
Angelina is an excellent actress, they don't give away academy awards for nothing. IMO her best performance was Gia, that movie was amazing, but the TR movies are great too!
EVAN

OH yeah not too many people know about that movie, but it was awesome

bonnie :)
10th Aug 2003, 11:16
After the first TR movie, I wasn't sure if she was right for the part but after seeing TR2 I am convinced she is! She did an excellent job as Lara.

RebeL_fARmeR
11th Aug 2003, 11:41
Heh, all this "we love Anjie" talk, then along comes Rf to rain on your parade!!! :D

I don't like her, I don't really dislike her, I'm just sick to death of seeing her freakin' face pasted like wallpaper everywhere that the words tomb, raider Lara or Croft are.

Screw AJ, Lara is the only true tomber.

Leigh Croft
13th Aug 2003, 13:32
I've been waiting DAYS for this to happen :p......RebeL_fARmeR has spoken.

euphoric
13th Aug 2003, 16:19
Do I like Angelina? No! I love her!!!!!!!:D

Blind Intentions
14th Aug 2003, 01:47
I like AJ and all, but if she doesn't do another Tomb Raider movie I think she can be replaced. With the right look and enough training, there are a lot of potential actresses that could easily pull off Lara Croft.

RebeL_fARmeR
14th Aug 2003, 11:38
Originally posted by Leigh Croft

My pleasure! :D

Leigh Croft
14th Aug 2003, 11:39
I would have been worried if you didnt post anything in this thread. :p

tomb_raiding
16th Aug 2003, 18:34
I like most of AJ movies, but I don't think she's good as Lara Croft (not just physiclly or accently :D)

Leigh Croft
17th Aug 2003, 00:21
U know a friend of mine actually thought that Angelina was English! :rolleyes: She must be doing something right!

io_
25th Aug 2003, 09:22

Well RebeL_fARmeR is only one of many.

I AM another.

long live the true lara Croft; who's that you may ask, ahem well its Lara Croft U know the one in the game and FMV's

:D

hehehehahaha

;D

io_
25th Aug 2003, 09:24
I think she is an excellent actress and she fits into the role of Lara Croft PERFECTLY, I can't imagine anyone else playing her. :p

I know who would make a better Lara Croft;

Lara Croft herself.

no other( period)

:P

;D

io_
25th Aug 2003, 09:27
^ and no im not picking on you :P

Leigh Croft
25th Aug 2003, 10:51
WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Alothough I must admit that I would be in favour of RebeL_fARmeR's idea of either a fully animated film or a 'Rodger Rabit' type film, I admit that I do like AJ in the films, but when she starts moving in on Lara's gaming territory, Leigh Croft won't be happy!!!

Hey RebeL_fARmeR and io_, maybee you could start a clan!

The*angel*of*darkness
29th Aug 2003, 13:37
I love angelina(i am a girl and straight by the way:D ), i think she makes a great Lara, and she is a cool person, who has suffered.

thanhkim
29th Aug 2003, 23:27
Originally posted by RebeL_fARmeR
Heh, all this "we love Anjie" talk, then along comes Rf to rain on your parade!!! :D

I don't like her, I don't really dislike her, I'm just sick to death of seeing her freakin' face pasted like wallpaper everywhere that the words tomb, raider Lara or Croft are.

Screw AJ, Lara is the only true tomber. Actually I tend to agree however I've come to peace with aj as a person she seems to have her heart in the right place I just not a fan of her work that's all. I mean she is great at acting of what I've seen maybe it's just the stuff she picks.

thanhkim
29th Aug 2003, 23:33
Originally posted by io_
Well RebeL_fARmeR is only one of many.

I AM another.

long live the true lara Croft; who's that you may ask, ahem well its Lara Croft U know the one in the game and FMV's

hehehehahaha

;D I agree I know aj did a good job but Lara Croft from the games is the only one worth being Lara!

Lord Pomposity
30th Aug 2003, 02:17
Angelina is a superb actress. She puts a lot into her role as Lara, and it definately shows.

The reason the movies suck are the pathetic scriptwriters.