View Full Version : I need to help....................please someone help me

sharbel
6th Aug 2003, 18:13
hey guys:

I hope someone help me

First question:
how I kick the enemy when I play with lara or kurtis??????????:confused:

Second question:
how I kill the large bug (the scorpion) when I play with kurtis????????????

----------------------------------------------------
please I need to somebody help me :(

bonnie :)
6th Aug 2003, 18:58
PS2 or PC? Either way, the manual that came with your game should have info. for hand to hand combat & kicking. As far as the 'Scorpion', I assume you mean 'Boaz'. There are many threads about this so please use the 'Search' feature. You can type in Boaz or Boaz Returns for a lot of help. Good luck.

BkBaby999
7th Aug 2003, 10:30
or "Scorpion" might mean ProtoNephilim so try that in your search too....but basically you shoot it, and shoot it and then walk up to it when it's down and see what happens

as for kicking and punching...well the manual says a lot of things that aren't necessarily so, like you can be in stealth and have a weapon drawn...NOT, and to change targets you press triangle.....NOT.....basically just push the action button rapidly in random order and you will punch and kick and roundhouse til your hearts content!

The_Shadow
10th Aug 2003, 20:28
Actually you hit when you jast tap the action button but if you press it for a longer time she will kick... but random also works...

bonnie :)
10th Aug 2003, 21:15
Originally posted by BkBaby999
or "Scorpion" might mean ProtoNephilim so try that in your search too....but basically you shoot it, and shoot it and then walk up to it when it's down and see what happens

as for kicking and punching...well the manual says a lot of things that aren't necessarily so, like you can be in stealth and have a weapon drawn...NOT, and to change targets you press triangle.....NOT.....basically just push the action button rapidly in random order and you will punch and kick and roundhouse til your hearts content! You're right! I remember the manual gave the wrong info. on a few things plus doesn't inform of all the control features like I wish they would. I'll never forget how they messed up saying to use the triangle button to switch targets, when it was actually the square button. :mad: