PDA

View Full Version : The Web Site/Homepage of IW

Lambretto
6th Aug 2003, 12:04
i'd just like to say hi! this is my first time here.
but one quick question.
is it just my settings of my comp. or is the homepage of IW really awkard? the main information bit seems right at the bottom of the page and u cant scroll down (u can, but only in the information bit)
thanx:)

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
6th Aug 2003, 12:37
il fou have a BIG image, and a little frame in the middle with informations, it's normal (and there is nothing under it)

you might also discover there is no press release (4 month saying "comming soon"), nore is there a trailer (also comming soon)

but you might register to be regularly informed of the progresses on the game (regularly meaning, in my opinion, once a year, since I haven't recieved any mail), and recieve a special free DVD, which should have been sent in june (and only if you are in the US)

(bottom line: if you want info on the game, the site is useless, except for the screenshots. you better stay here, at least when people on this forum have read info about DX:IW, they post it here)

Lambretto
6th Aug 2003, 12:49
k, cheers mate. i hope they update soon.

and no, i dont live in the US so i cant register for the DVD :(

Catman
6th Aug 2003, 14:45
That website demonstrates the problems of designing for only one browser and one screen size.

It definitely could use some reworking.

Random
6th Aug 2003, 15:20
Does your browser have a 'fullscreen' mode? That should help.

Lambretto
6th Aug 2003, 17:03
yeah, but still its down right at the bottom of the screen, the website needs to be redone!

Grey Mouser
6th Aug 2003, 23:37
Originally posted by Catman
That website demonstrates the problems of designing for only one browser and one screen size.

It definitely could use some reworking.

I have uhhh...'mentioned' this lack of cross-browser support to the responsible parties. :)

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
7th Aug 2003, 08:10
Originally posted by Grey Mouser
I have uhhh...'mentioned' this lack of cross-browser support to the responsible parties. :)

hmmm. did you also mention the lack of new stuff in Press Release (I HAVE read articles in the press, so there MUST be something to put in there) and in Trailers (I mean, if the game is supposed to ship in October, there MUST be something to show us. at least, give us the videos that have been showed at E3, the videos that are on other sites. why aren't they here?)