PDA

View Full Version : Challenge for those who thought AOD was way too easy

RebeL_fARmeR
6th Aug 2003, 12:00
Ok, how about this, Play through AOD under THESE rules:

Armed enemies (guns, other projectiles): Kill them only by hand-to-hand combat. Be it a pistol guy or an MP5 toting tactical response guy, if you wanna take them out then you MUST do it hand-to-hand. If a hand-to-hand kill is impossible and you MUST take them out in order to proceed with the level then you may use a really naff pistol!!!

Lesser-armed enemies (Swords, stun-guns, other contact weaponry) May not be killed in any way unless it's absolutely essential to the completion of the game AND/OR if it makes the game impossibly hard.

NOTE: This rule applies for Lara only. Kurtis you can do whatever you like. Fist fighting with Kurtis usually sucks away the little health he has. Seeing as you carry your medical supplies onto the Boaz level and if in the unlikely event of you managing to make it there alive you'd be out of medication and Boaz is already hard enough, so...

So, how easy is it NOW??? :D I'm gonna give this a shot, for sure, anyone care to join me?

Finiz
6th Aug 2003, 12:11
+ To make it even harder:

get rid of the hand ! (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20992&highlight=)

PLAYA INC'S BIG THUG
6th Aug 2003, 13:05
And, you have to set off every trap at least once.

RebeL_fARmeR
7th Aug 2003, 07:39
Originally posted by PLAYA INC'S BIG THUG
And, you have to set off every trap at least once.

Even the lasers with bombs attached? :p :D

BkBaby999
7th Aug 2003, 10:33
I thought the bugs and crashes were challenging enough, thank you! ;) I now believe they were intentionally added to spice up the game!