PDA

View Full Version : XBOX DVD extras?

SIGIL
5th Aug 2003, 15:40
I read this morning that the ps2 version will have the DVD extras that were included in SR2, but that XBOX will not get those DVD extras. Is this true?

I am not concerned with getting more than what the ps2 version will get but I do want to make sure that the XBOX will get the same DVD extras that the ps2 version gets.

blincoln
5th Aug 2003, 16:57
Where did you read that?

warpsavant
5th Aug 2003, 18:23
I doubt they put SR2's extras on LOKD. I was under the impression that they would have new extras from LOKD that would appear on the LOKD disc!

Anyway, SR2 is Sony Exclusive, so any extras on SR2 and the game have to stay on PS2 I guess. So no SR2 extras on the Defiance Xbox version. Why would you want those anyway?

Ken Cow!
5th Aug 2003, 18:42
I think what SIGIL meant was, "Will the Xbox version of Defiance have the same DVD extras as the PS2 version will?"

The Amazing Rando
5th Aug 2003, 18:49
As answered by Chris@crystalD
Will the Extras be present on the XBox version??

If there will be extras, they will be both with the XBox and PS2 versions of the game. Let us finish the game first before we start worrying about the extras.

warpsavant
5th Aug 2003, 18:50
Then I'd say yeah. But how its worded now, Im sayin no. :D

SIGIL
8th Aug 2003, 16:26
Whoops sorry for the confusion there.

I think what SIGIL meant was, "Will the Xbox version of Defiance have the same DVD extras as the PS2 version will?"

yes tahnk you Ken COw this is exactly what I meant.