PDA

View Full Version : LOK: Defiance Demo

jsnmcdrmd
5th Aug 2003, 07:37
Legacy

Hi, I was wondering about this LOK: Defiance demo that is floating around, I'd first seen it at legacyofkain.de, and would like to now how I might come accross a copy of it. Whether it is available to the general public, and if not, then when will it be released?:confused:

You can reply to me either here or personally by viewing my profile.

Cheers,
Jsn.

Lady_D
5th Aug 2003, 11:56
If it was floating around out there, all of us forum members would probably have it by now, which we don't.

You can however, download 2 Defiance trailers available at http://www.eidosinteractive.com/downloads/search.html?gmid=142[/URL]

Sekhmet
5th Aug 2003, 13:24
Originally posted by jsnmcdrmd
Legacy

Hi, I was wondering about this LOK: Defiance demo that is floating around, I'd first seen it at legacyofkain.de, and would like to now how I might come accross a copy of it. Whether it is available to the general public, and if not, then when will it be released?:confused:

You can reply to me either here or personally by viewing my profile.

Cheers,
Jsn.

Sorry, Legacy of Kain.de had never a Defiance - Demo ... unfortunately :rolleyes:
We┬┤ve only 3 Trailers and a few Screenshots.

jsnmcdrmd
5th Aug 2003, 21:15
Hey,
As far as legacyofkain.de, if you look into the screenshots, there are 2 that show Defiance at some sort of convention, which to me would indicate that someone is showing a demo (or rather allowing people to sample it), not selling or distributing a demo game. Right?
And, yes, i'm sure if there was a demo version of it out, I too would have a copy of it. I'd knaw my own hand off to get it.
I know that the above website doesn't have an actual demo download, but what they do have that other sites don't, is the combat trailer available to the general public. Which makes three trailers.

Cheers,
Jsn.

Umah Bloodomen
5th Aug 2003, 21:24
The only demo that was playable was at the E3 Expo in May. Lucent, one of our frequenting members has actually tried his luck with it there and posted a thread on his experience. This convention was not a public affair nor was the demo offered for personal play.

A demo/information disk was supposed to have been shipped to US residents from the official LOK site (http://www.legacyofkain.com/) , however it has yet to be done. There was no word on shipping it overseas. When Chris has more information, it will be posted accordingly.

jsnmcdrmd
5th Aug 2003, 21:26
I've also come accross, from a French site, a short demo game called "Blood Reaver" which looks a lot like BO1. I can't remeber where I found it, I'll look and see what I can't come up with,.

Cheers,
Jsn. ;)

Umah Bloodomen
5th Aug 2003, 21:34
It would appear that you obtained that from Le Royaume de Nosgoth (http://www.nosgoth-fr.net/).

I am not sure exactly what it is, or was supposed to be. (As the project was abandoned). I wouldn't say it's directly BO-related on account there's a picture of Raz near the demo. Perhaps Blinc would know more about this.

Azazel
5th Aug 2003, 21:43
It is a game made by the webmaster of Le Royaume de Nosgoth, you play with pre-fallen Raziel.

jsnmcdrmd
5th Aug 2003, 21:48
Yes Umah, you are correct, I did indeed find it at nosgoth-fr.net/.
Cheers,
Jsn.

Umah Bloodomen
5th Aug 2003, 21:49
Originally posted by Azazel
It is a game made by the webmaster of Le Royaume de Nosgoth, you play with pre-fallen Raziel.

Much obliged, Azazel. :)

jsnmcdrmd
5th Aug 2003, 22:23
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
Much obliged, Azazel. :)

Thank you too Azazel

Cheers,
Jsn:D

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Aug 2003, 00:07
I took a look at the tarot cards...

Mine look so... crass

-runs away, crying-

jsnmcdrmd
6th Aug 2003, 01:55
HUH??????????:confused:

Apocrypha Roxy
7th Aug 2003, 00:44
I made LoK Tarot cards, and posted them in another thread. And now I see the French ones. And they're classier than mine. Mine are squat and regular card-sized.

-bangs head against the screen-

Ow, I shouldn't do that...

jsnmcdrmd
7th Aug 2003, 04:59
Right, of course.
The next thing that should be done with those or any other tarot cards is to have them published so that the rest of us can enjoy them.

Is that asking too much???

We'll see . . .

Pipe dream.

Cheers,
Jsn