PDA

View Full Version : Controls

Barrsy
4th Aug 2003, 12:53
Which control type do you prefer? I like the arrow keys much better than the stick as you can control Lara properly

felixthamuss
6th Aug 2003, 05:03
So, I'm the only one who's voted for the joystick (analogue). I actually prefer them now that I'm used to them.

Mr. Croft
13th Aug 2003, 17:29
Arrow keys.

Tomb Raider Fan
13th Aug 2003, 18:16
Definetly the arrow keys

MR_BASKETBALL_MAN
14th Aug 2003, 01:48
felixthamuss : So, I'm the only one who's voted for the joystick (analogue). I actually prefer them now that I'm used to them.

Me too felix.
I can't use the arrow keys at all.
I have played all of my Tomb Raider games on Playstation, except for Tomb Raider III, which I still haven't beat.

Notts Raider
15th Aug 2003, 00:15
I'm used to playing with a PSX joypad, so now i have one for the PC through a usb converter. Life is sweet :D

.chio.
31st Aug 2003, 21:33
actually using the level editor I became more skilled playing with the keyboard, but I still preffer the joystick, specially in those runnings and jumpings when shooting at enemies.

Born Lippy
31st Aug 2003, 23:00
I actually came to discover Tomb Raider after my Prince of Persia 3D stopped working. I was overjoyed to find a game that has basically the same controls! The Number Pad , baby. Number pad.;)

The Master
13th Sep 2003, 21:53
Joypad! Much easier to control. Mind you that might be because I used to play it on a playstation before ;)