PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Lara and Kurtis will go out?

angel raider
4th Aug 2003, 05:05
Do you think Lara and Kurtis will hook up?(you know, like girlfriend/boyfriend). my sister thinks in the next game they will be married and work together. i want to know if you think Lara and Kurtis will make a relationship. i also want to know why they think they will/willnot be together...so send a reply! well, you dont have to though, but i just wanna know.

THANKS FOR YOUR VOTES AND REPLIES! OH YEAH 1 MORE THING, IF YOU REPLY/POST I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU THINK THEY WILL MARRY:p . LOL.

Cute Angel
4th Aug 2003, 05:21
i think they might loose their virginity. just kidding. lol. i think they might make it together. but i dont think they might marry though.

angel raider
4th Aug 2003, 05:30
lol. so you want them together?:rolleyes:

Cute Angel
4th Aug 2003, 06:54
i guess so. well...it is kinda hard to see the future. lol.

Hurley
4th Aug 2003, 13:50
maybe they'll have a kid, and then a tomb raider game based on the kid. but i dont think they'll hook up, one of them is bound to die soon, if you have more then 1 hero, one usaually dies.

ch@otis
4th Aug 2003, 14:56
I got the distinct impression that Kurtis was putting a psychic whammy on Lara... But if not, I reckon Lara might be too much woman for Kurtis :D

ClowWolf
4th Aug 2003, 16:03
No marrage!! noooo! Marrige just ruins everything! So do kids! Aaaaah! R u sure they havent already lost their virginity?? lol. The only thing, if they get together, there would be no one to have fanasies about! (Yes, I do have Kurtis fanasies. If u r also on TR Forums, u've probably already figured this out (Hi Jordana!) but, if u rnt, I LOVE KURTIS AND FOREVER WILL!!) :p LOL.

~Moo

Syberian Oscar
4th Aug 2003, 16:30
Now, I may be wrong about this, but Lara always seems a little too, umm... testosterone driven... to be interested in Kurtis. I see her either remaining single, or possibly hooking up with that BloodRayne chick. Then she will get a mullet haircut, and they'll live happily ever after. But, like I said, I may be wrong... that's just my impression of her.

PLAYA INC'S BIG THUG
4th Aug 2003, 19:51
No, I think Lara has, been holding all of her anger in since he locked her inside that building she walks up to him, starts to fake kiss him then she blows off his privates with a Desert Ranger then puts 2 9mm. in the forehead.

angel raider
6th Aug 2003, 20:47
that is 1.lol.

Lord Pomposity
6th Aug 2003, 21:19
Mr. Right saves her from the locked room. Mr. Wrong beats her, lockes her up, and steals her guns.

Nybis
6th Aug 2003, 21:26
I think they could be like Scully and Mulder. Obviously attracted to eachother, but it will never happen.

Pinguicha
7th Aug 2003, 11:24
Personally I think Lara should hook-up... she's getting old.

ch@otis
7th Aug 2003, 13:33
Nah, she's only about seven :D

angel raider
7th Aug 2003, 22:37
lol. she can be in between. lol.

Kurtis Trent
8th Aug 2003, 13:33
Before aod came out, there was a lot of disscussion about this. I wouldnt want them to marry and have a kid or anything, i think it would basically ruin the game. I dont really care if they become bf/gf, (although i dont think it'll happen) just as long as they dont get married.

saispas
8th Aug 2003, 13:54
Originally posted by ClowWolf
No marrage!! noooo! Marrige just ruins everything! So do kids!

I agree with you.

angel raider
8th Aug 2003, 22:23
i agree too.lol. i think i do.

Raven
9th Aug 2003, 00:51
Being married isn't that bad, folks. Really :)
I can't speak from experience as to the having of kids, but I can see how the responsibility of children would limit tomb raiding/adventuring possibilities.
As far as Lara and Kurtis are concerned, I think they probably will get together. It'd seem like a waste if they didn't, since they're obviously attracted to each other.

hagatha
9th Aug 2003, 02:59
I think they would have a one night stand, and then in the middle of the night catch each other stealing something from the other's backpack, at which point guns would be drawn and they would back away from each other, vowing revenge.

These two would not make a good couple. They are both far too full of themselves.

WesternWhiteWolf
9th Aug 2003, 03:09
I hope they do. They'd make a good tomb raiding team!!!:D

TRaiderGurl
9th Aug 2003, 03:35
http://poorvin.com/aod/laratrent.jpg
http://poorvin.com/aod/frisk.jpg

Anyone else notice the sexual tension?? :D

hagatha
9th Aug 2003, 03:46
Nah...no tension at all....

Mike Hawthorne
9th Aug 2003, 04:07
I think that Kurtis is dead.

Mike

angel raider
9th Aug 2003, 05:15
well...i think kurtis likes lara but i dont think lara likes him.

angel raider
9th Aug 2003, 05:46
This is what my sister thinks that lara and kurtis will do…

Kurtis bought a big and fancy apartment and in there, kurtis bought a bed and a phone. He called lara to come over. When lara came over, she knocked on the door. Kurtis opened the door and said,
“hi. Come in, come in.” lara came into the apartment. She looked around confused. She asked kurtis,
“why is there only a bed and a phone here.”
He we nervous and said, “well…that is all I can afford.”
“oh.” Lara said. Then kurtis told lara,
“stop! Please take off your shoes. I want the place clean.” She took them off. After lara did, she asked,
“why did you invite me in such a night?”
“well…I was bored and I needed someone to talk to so I invited you over.”
“well…when you invited me over I was in Africa trying to kill mummies and getting an artifact. But I came here because I thought you were in trouble.”
“im not in trouble you see. The problem is that…” kurtis was becoming more nervous, “I was bored and I need someone to talk to.”
Lara was mad inside, “oh.” After lara spoke, kurtis went to the bed and sat down. Then she said,
“im getting tired of standing Im gonna get on the bed.” As lara was going to the bed, kurtis got up from the bed and stood in front of lara. Lara looked up at him. He was touching her butt. Them he kissed her. He then took off lara’s shirt(but she had a bra), then lara took off his shirt. Then he took off lara’s socks. Then she took off his socks. Then he took off her pants. Then she took of his pants. He them puts lara on the bed and then got on top of her. They started to smooch smooch. In kurtis’s pockets in his boxers, he had scissors. (lol.) he took them out and cuts her bra and panties. Then she took the scissors out of his hand and cuts his boxers/underwear.

There are 2 endings for this. Choose which one you want.

they smooched and umm…all night.

lara got out of bed quick and took out of her pocket in her pants her gun and pulled the trigger. Hes dead. She gets dressed and left. She said, “how dare you cut my panties and bra.”

Story told by angel raider and (my)sister .
Well liked the movie? Lol.

angel raider
9th Aug 2003, 05:50
nice one :) .

Cute Angel
9th Aug 2003, 22:20
wow! i saw some action there on the picture. but you know, kurtis has to touch her cuz he thought she was gonna die or something.

anyways...that story was kinda off track especially the scissors. well wat i mean of off track too much of the story. lol. well for the 2endings i would totally choose 2. well that one was the best. lol. is there another story?

ch@otis
9th Aug 2003, 23:43
Wasn't Kurtis the Nephilim?

Raven
10th Aug 2003, 01:41
Originally posted by hagatha
Nah...no tension at all....

Au contraire! Lots of tension :D

angel raider
10th Aug 2003, 04:16
yup lots of tension :p

LeahCroft
10th Aug 2003, 18:22
I don't know, at the very end there is some hope, Lara 'Smiled' For the first time in the whole video game when she didn't find a body, kurtis may not be dead... It would stink if he was.

Cute Angel
10th Aug 2003, 18:58
well she has smiled in other games and maybe in the next game there will be a scene where kurtis came back and just kissed her in the hand and she smiles. lol. i dont think that will ever happen.

angel raider
12th Aug 2003, 22:23
well maybe they are fake smiles lol.

Cute Angel
13th Aug 2003, 20:51
what is that supose to mean?

angel raider
14th Aug 2003, 20:19
i dont know. i just said fake smiles. lol.

TRaiderGurl
15th Aug 2003, 01:25
You people want to see some hard core sex between them 2 don't ya's. Don't lie. Tomb Raider 7 : Kutis Raids Laras Tomb. RATED X!! Dirty minds you have. LOL!!!
:p

ANoDE
15th Aug 2003, 09:14
Well, I've voted for the virginity thing *g* --> I think after the first date, Lara would kick Kurtis' ass just as she does everytimes... *g*

So I can't think of a marriage between them.

Cute Angel
16th Aug 2003, 05:40
that is the same with me;) .

Panoulis
16th Aug 2003, 07:56
Originally posted by ch@otis
Wasn't Kurtis the Nephilim?

No, he was Lux Veritatis!

angel raider
19th Aug 2003, 22:13
lol. i didnt know that either

JohnnyZ
20th Aug 2003, 11:57
Originally posted by TRaiderGurl
You people want to see some hard core sex between them 2 don't ya's. Don't lie. Tomb Raider 7 : Kutis Raids Laras Tomb. RATED X!! Dirty minds you have. LOL!!!
:p

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! :D :D

KurtisLovesLara
20th Aug 2003, 22:06
well im a very dedicated fan of tomb raider and i have been playing every since the first one came out, and call me crazy but you start to grow a bond with lara. Anyways, I personally think that kurtis is very much like lara (like a male version) and they are both not showing their (passionate) side to each other. It would be nice to see them together, probably not to serious, but as a nice tomb raiding team.
cant wait to see what happens
Seeya dudes,
Maz

Leigh Croft
20th Aug 2003, 22:28
Ok I've poste this about a MILLION times tonight but I;m off again (It's the drink :p)...........

I DONT think Lara should 'date' Kurtis, I think they are a great pair and have a great bond, I think the razor sharp edge and wittyness between the two of them is GREAT. I love it when Lara's sarcastic and puts people in their rightfull place, take the lift scene at the end of Kurtis' levels

"It's hidden somewhere called the Vault Of Trophies, here, the entrance is under water......."

*turns to Kurtis and lifts his chin whith two fingers*

"........no problem "

OOOOOO I LOVE IT! ;)

Cute Angel
21st Aug 2003, 21:47
very true

LARAMANIAC
21st Aug 2003, 23:23
There's a possibility, Kurtis does have rather a nice bum!! :D

Raven
22nd Aug 2003, 01:08
LOL! Right on ;)

stillme
22nd Aug 2003, 02:26
Kurtis dies. I don't think Lara is a Necrophiliac either.

thanhkim
22nd Aug 2003, 09:58
To be perfectly honest Kurtis has it bad for Lar's. He seems to be always going the grop ?? And well Lar's doesn't seem to mind. and I've only played five minutes of the game!

thanhkim
22nd Aug 2003, 10:26
Originally posted by angel raider
lol. so you want them together?:rolleyes: Ohhh yep they would make an epic couple.

angel raider
23rd Aug 2003, 16:29
lol. well:rolleyes:

xMovingPicturesx
24th Aug 2003, 19:32
Contemplating just for a second that Eidos even thought of making Crystal D. strike up a relationship between the two it wouldn't work because of the conflicting lifestyles of Lara and Kurtis. Kurtis likes to be pushy and straight to the point, he's less subtle then Lara in his approach and will basically beat you down for answers.

Lara is very subtle and usually prefers not to attract much attention to herself and ask questions first. She will kick your ass but only if you bring on yourself to have her do so. She prefers to keep it down low and take the discreet path to a prize.

With Kurtis being trigger happy and Lara being sly and subtle...it could end up getting pretty messy. They'll probably kiss in the next game but thats about it.

Cute Angel
25th Aug 2003, 23:12
same with me

quark343
26th Aug 2003, 00:31
I also think lara is to much woman for him to handle he isn't manly enough for her- I mean don't get me wrong very sexy and all and yes I noticed that sexual tension....... haha-
but if you read Kurtis's bio I mean he sounds like a bit of a child prodigy nerd- I see lara going for like a samurai, strong , attractive, fast and some one who can anticipate her every move- like her butler only manly- and sexier than kurtis- someone like Terry but the more traditional- Tall, dark and handsome and myseterious-

angel raider
27th Aug 2003, 23:36
LOL! weird

stillme
29th Aug 2003, 22:49
Originally posted by quark343
I also think lara is to much woman for him to handle he isn't manly enough for her- I mean don't get me wrong very sexy and all and yes I noticed that sexual tension....... haha-
but if you read Kurtis's bio I mean he sounds like a bit of a child prodigy nerd- I see lara going for like a samurai, strong , attractive, fast and some one who can anticipate her every move- like her butler only manly- and sexier than kurtis- someone like Terry but the more traditional- Tall, dark and handsome and myseterious-

Like in her new movie, Cradle Of Life. ;)

thanhkim
30th Aug 2003, 06:24
I want to campaign to see the first CG Characters first kiss GO LAR'S AND KURTIS now how epic would that make the story of aod!!!!!!!!!

Picture this:

Lara's return and she brings home Kurtis and reporters interview Lars. camera's are taking photo's as Lara's is being interview after being wrongly accused of von croys murder and then Kurtis takes Lara in his arm and he kisses her passionately - the first kiss happens as a hundred camera light flashes go off in front of Croft Manor. Now that's the way to end aod. Epic!

Cute Angel
31st Aug 2003, 03:33
wow! lol

angel raider
8th Sep 2003, 04:20
*coaf* lol.