PDA

View Full Version : Reloading Weapon

hagatha
4th Aug 2003, 05:02
This LOOKS like it should be easy and logical, but it doesn''t seem to work very often. I call up the weapon in the inventory, it has a button for ammo, I click on that, and there are ammo clips available, and then I click on the "equip" button for the ammo and nine out of ten times it doesn't load the gun. Every now and then it works but not often anough for me to be confident that I'm doing this right. What am I doing incorrectly? The manual doesn't seem to cover this.

Also, is there a way to reload quickly? Like a quick key?

GoranAgar
4th Aug 2003, 05:47
You don't need to reload manually. She will do it by herself.

nowalruses
4th Aug 2003, 06:22
If the weapon isn't loading use your directional buttons to make sure the "equip" button is highlighted on the ammo screen before you click it.

Dino
4th Aug 2003, 06:51
Clicking on the Equip button for Ammo only selects the Ammo. It displays information about the Ammo Clip, but doesn't select the Weapon.

In this game there is only one type of Ammo for each weapon.

Clicking on Equip for a Weapon selects that Weapon and displays the Clips/Rounds available for that Weapon.

Each trigger pull reduces the Ammo inventory for the Weapon by two rounds, which was probably not intended, but that's the way it is, short of a bug fix.

When you Tab out of the Inventory, the Weapon is drawn.