is this the future of Tomb Raider :eek:

Seth
3rd Aug 2003, 23:35

TR-AOD
3rd Aug 2003, 23:40
sheer and utter boredom :o

owen10
4th Aug 2003, 00:07
This is indeed the future of Tomb Raider. Gex, Raziel and Kain team up with Lara, on a magical quest to save the Mushroom Kingdom from the evil overlord, Solid Snake. Hacked it out of Crystal Dynamics' secret HQ myself and it's utterly true. Probably. :D

nowalruses
4th Aug 2003, 00:18
TR-AOD you've gotta quit messing with our melons like that. :)

Mr.Deflok
4th Aug 2003, 03:53
Would've been funny if it were funny.

Dead_Angel
4th Aug 2003, 04:25
whats wrong with soul reaver, or the kain series? so what if they are american... :(

Mr.Deflok
4th Aug 2003, 04:28
Originally posted by Dead_Angel
whats wrong with soul reaver, or the kain series? so what if they are american... :( Nothing, it's just blinding patriotism on behalf of some of the Brittish folk. Besides, who cares who makes the game, just as long as they make a good one.

Dead_Angel
4th Aug 2003, 04:47
Originally posted by Mr.Deflok
Nothing, it's just blinding patriotism on behalf of some of the Brittish folk. Besides, who cares who makes the game, just as long as they make a good one.

yeah, i know, thats what ive been thinking this whole time. I mean, ...dont we want lara to be happy lol i just want a good game like most people on this forum do :)

owen10
4th Aug 2003, 16:31
Originally posted by Dead_Angel
whats wrong with soul reaver, or the kain series? so what if they are american... :(
When did anyone say anything anti-American here? I've read more in the other direction recently.

Dead_Angel
4th Aug 2003, 17:13
Originally posted by owen10
When did anyone say anything anti-American here? I've read more in the other direction recently.

uh.... :D :: runs away frantically ::