PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ever meet Angelina?

euphoric
2nd Aug 2003, 19:33
have you met Angelina Jolie? I don't know what I would say if I ever met her, I'd probably collapse

John Carter
3rd Aug 2003, 01:49
Originally posted by euphoric
have you met Angelina Jolie?

In a word, no. I once met Admiral Elmo Zumwalt, though.

Aquarius
3rd Aug 2003, 02:06
Nope, but I've met Danny Glover. :)

JohnRaider
3rd Aug 2003, 03:28
My moms b/f Jim met Angelina. My moms b/f was in a hotel elavator with a friend and angelina happened to be in there! jim didn't really know who she was but his friend knew who she was. He asked if she was angelina jolie. She was talking to him and saying she was very tired since she was doing a movie all day. She was also in a wedding dress. Jim told me she was really nice. Usually stars tend to be very rude and snotty. But nope, not angelina :).

euphoric
3rd Aug 2003, 03:43
Originally posted by jack_Raider
Usually stars tend to be very rude and snotty. But nope, not angelina :).

thats cause she is the best :) :p

JunoJIm
5th Aug 2003, 04:13
A broadway producer that lives in the condo across the street from me knows AJ. I told him I'd like to meet her, and he said "I bet you would" !!!

I have talked with Tina Turner, however, but that's another story...

Aquarius
5th Aug 2003, 05:00
Bob Frost (I think that's his name), the keyboard player for Bob Segar, used to live right next door to us. :) But that was before I was born. ;)

I've met Pablo Diemecke, but I don't think a lot of people know who that is. ;) :p

JohnRaider
5th Aug 2003, 05:32
Originally posted by JunoJIm

Whats that got to do, got to do, with this :D

TR-AOD
5th Aug 2003, 09:48
i never met her but i seen her on the telly a few times.

do i win £5 :confused:

Blind Intentions
5th Aug 2003, 09:51
Originally posted by euphoric
have you met Angelina Jolie? I don't know what I would say if I ever met her, I'd probably collapse

Many times in the land of unconsciousness http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/makeout.gif

Jinxxabelle
5th Aug 2003, 10:15
I'd kiss her feet anything. Angelina is truly a goddess. :D

euphoric
5th Aug 2003, 13:19
A broadway producer that lives in the condo across the street from me knows AJ. I told him I'd like to meet her, and he said "I bet you would" !!!

Tina Turner is great!

Deekman
6th Aug 2003, 01:15
Nope, but I'm good freinds with Tommy Hilfiger, all his brothers (RIP, Billy) and sisters and his Mom, and Richie Stotts (of the Plasmatics and King Flux).
And I've met and hung out with: The Clash, Dave Edmunds, The B-52s, Cheetah Chrome, The Ramones (many many times), Bad Brains, The Exploited, GBH, Lemmy from Motorhead, Warren Cucurullo,
Lee Crystal (drummer from the Blackhearts), Vincent Price (a very long time ago),
Al and Joe Bouchard (BOC), Mohan Murjani, Marshall Lester, Mario Andretti,
and Paul Newman amongst others.
http://www.rpg-board.de/smileys/ylsuper.gif

euphoric
6th Aug 2003, 01:34
I never met anyone :mad:

Deekman
6th Aug 2003, 01:42
You will. It's inevitable. You're young yet.

Aquarius
6th Aug 2003, 02:24
Whoa, Vincent Price? Really? :eek:

Was he just as creepy in real life? ;) :p

JunoJIm
6th Aug 2003, 03:39
euphoric - she is an unbelievable woman !!! Radiates energy !!!

Deekman
6th Aug 2003, 12:16
Originally posted by Aquarius
Whoa, Vincent Price? Really? Was he just as creepy in real life?

I met him in 1978 when he toured his one man show as Oscar Wilde:
http://www.angelfire.com/film/rdsquires/images/oscarpost.jpg
I have his autograph on one of those handbills.
I used to work at the theater where he appeared.
Not creepy at all. Very, very kind, soft spoken, eloquent, and grandfatherly.
It was quite an honor to have met him, and I told him so.

euphoric
6th Aug 2003, 13:59
euphoric - she is an unbelievable woman !!! Radiates energy !!!

LoL I know if I see her I'd probably pass out

Genesis
6th Aug 2003, 17:08
Hmmz, I think I wouldn't pass out, I think I would get dizy first and after that she blinds me with her beauty I would pass out.
I really like her, and I hope she will be doing many more great films including TombRaider. It's too bad I can't have a little chat with her.

TombRaiderChik
7th Aug 2003, 02:02
deek- you've met Mario Andretti!?!! thats so awesome!! where/how did u get to meet Mario Andretti and Tommy Hilfiger?

ive met Steven Tyler at the mall before :D he lives a couple towns away from me, along w/ the majority of Aerosmith.

i havent met him, but Mark Wahlburg lived in Weymouth on my friends street for quite some time.

o and Jennifer Lopez and Ben Afflec bought a house in Scituate, and my moms friends live there and are pretty sure of the house they bought... hehe i hope to maybe meet them someday :D

and i sent Angelina Jolie a letter, but i havent gotten a reply yet saddly. :( i hope i do tho because i sent her all of my drawings, something huge for me to give up. but i hope one day i will meet her.

TRaiderGurl
7th Aug 2003, 02:33
I never met AJ, but I partied with Ryan Gosling and Sandra Bullock when Ryan was here filming the movie "The Notebook". Though he is in his 20's he was dating Sandra. She comes here a lot to vacation.
I went clubbing with Ashley Scott during the Thanksgiving holiday(Birds of Preys Huntress) at club Tango cause me and her brother are friends and her family lives here.
I also rolled out (in his bus) with L.L. Cool J.
I work at a radio station so I get to meet cool people.

Deekman
7th Aug 2003, 12:14
Originally posted by TombRaiderChik
how did u get to meet Mario Andretti and Tommy Hilfiger?

I've known the Hilfigers all my life, and played in bands with Tommy's brothers,
Andy and Billy. Billy passed away two weeks before 9/11 after a three year
battle with a brain tumor. We all went to each other's weddings.
I have family frieinds who grew up with Mario in Nazarath Pa.

sk8er punk
13th Aug 2003, 00:34
Nope, I haven't but that would be an amazing experience. I've met Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, and Bif Naked though.

sk8er