PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Biomod

Ammo
2nd Aug 2003, 02:43
Mine would have to be the Targeting Eyes. I upgraded it all the way, and was able to pick off anything from around the world. As for weapon, My pistol. I put every mod into that thing I got, I think my clip was like 15, and I could stand a couple hundred yards away from a wall, hold steady should the whole clip, walk up to the wall and ther would only be one hole, they all went in the exact same spot. So I was deadly leathal with my pistol. :)

cball05
5th Aug 2003, 13:53
I assume by biomod you mean aug? (biomods are DX2 :D )

By far my favorite is the run fast aug. It's three augs in one:

1) You can haul arse like none other. Don't feel like fighting that swarm of guys? With this aug fully upgraded, you can get past before they even know you were there.
2) You can leap buildings in a single bound! One of the funniest parts in DX was in the canals. I'd jump 50 feet into the air over the canal, only to have the guard tell me that "tourists shouldn't visit the canals at night". Did you just miss that, buddy?
3) You get hurt less by falling, so have no worries about leaping from that 3-story building.

Catman
5th Aug 2003, 14:25
I love the spy drone. Okay, it's not exceptionally useful except in a few cases, but it's just darn fun.

Ammo
6th Aug 2003, 00:51
Originally posted by cball05
only to have the guard tell me that "tourists shouldn't visit the canals at night".

Exactly.

"Do I look like a tourist to you?!"

*Whips out GEP Gun and......*

boom.

Tiper
6th Aug 2003, 12:03
I liked the spydrone too, it was pretty cool, specialy when you upgraded it, so you could use BMPs.

Le`Sauveur`De`Ces`Dames
6th Aug 2003, 12:26
the most usefull for me was the run faster Aug, but hte one I preferred was the see-through-walls AUg, since I was able to more easily sneak past guards (which is easier if you know where they are BEFORE you open a door or you go round a corner)

Agent_JCDenton_UNATCO
17th Aug 2003, 01:01
there is nothing quite like turning on invisibality and messing with the guards minds:D

Bio Denton
18th Aug 2003, 09:25
I enjoy the targetting aug paired with throwing knives..