PDA

View Full Version : About the new trailer: Raziel changes to...(spoilers?)

Rhodon
1st Aug 2003, 12:42
....TO A CORPSE!

In almost at the end of the trailer, this happens. (http://mp.tky.hut.fi/~heidi/ToTheCorpse.jpg)
(I hope thats not illegal to put those pics in here... I signed it with CD and Eidos, so... *gets a lawsuit* AAARGH!)

Well, still, it seems like Raziel changes from the spectral to normal and during that he changes to a sloppy, brown mummy thingy... Is this some trick that is part of the thing where Raziel must find a new way to change between the realms? Or is CD just playing around with us? (I don't think it's that cos' Defiance is almost ready by now and why would they release false pics?)
Or maybe it isn't anything. Maybe it something really different from what I think and we'll just have to wait and see...

What do you think? I tougt that change was kinda creepy...

Shrykull_the1st
1st Aug 2003, 12:48
Once the Helder God is not helping Raziel, that is how he changes to the material realm

xarax
1st Aug 2003, 22:16
The trailer shows winged enemies. I was hoping that Raziel could possess a winged enemy and then be able to fly "normally".

Matt from Spam Buddies
2nd Aug 2003, 07:15
Originally posted by Nelo
Dont worry the corpse mutates into Raziel once it is in the material realm. :D

Lucent described it something like this, "A skeleton crawls out from the soil, its skin starts to decay, Raziel's claws pop out, skin turns blue".

I'm not quoting Lucent, but I believe that's what he said. :)

I'm imagining that once the skin decays, the crusts falls off and out comes Raziel.

- Matthew

Rhodon
2nd Aug 2003, 20:42
*Ghoaa* (yes, that is a weir sound.) Well, that made it a little bit, ummm, clear? I'm just like here mouth open...:eek:

Lady_D
3rd Aug 2003, 00:16
Pretty cool eh?!

Apocrypha Roxy
5th Aug 2003, 01:46
Matt, did you just say "the crust falls off"? :eek:

And out comes Raziel...

Now I REALLY want this game...

:p

Dark God Francisco
5th Aug 2003, 02:04
Yeah Raziels new method of shifting is great I can't wait for this game either.

fneh
5th Aug 2003, 20:44
Originally posted by Matt from Spam Buddies
Lucent described it something like this, "A skeleton crawls out from the soil, its skin starts to decay, Raziel's claws pop out, skin turns blue".

I'm not quoting Lucent, but I believe that's what he said. :)

I'm imagining that once the skin decays, the crusts falls off and out comes Raziel.

- Matthew

skin decaying off a skeleton......last i checked the skeleton is what's UNDER the skin.....

I think you meant CORPSE.......