PDA

View Full Version : New aod outfit released!!!!!!!!!!



cornchild
31st Jul 2003, 22:45
My new aod outfit has been released.

There are two verison in the zip file one without better hand grips and one with a slightly modified version of the better hand grips.

I made the fingers on the better hand grips a little bigger to give her a more aod look.

I also included the aod pistols.

Here are some screens and the link.

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/cornchild/aod2.txt


http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/cornchild/aod5.txt

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/cornchild/aod6.txt

It can be downloaded at my website on either the downloads page or the aod outfits page.

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/cornchild/

Driber
3rd Aug 2003, 11:13
looking good :)
but you could have kept this in your other thread...

cornchild
3rd Aug 2003, 16:44
Oh ok.

I will be sure to remeber that next time.

Thanks.

dhama
3rd Aug 2003, 16:56
Excellent mate..... are you sure they're not AOD screenshots? :D

TRWad
3rd Aug 2003, 20:06
Originally posted by dhama
Excellent mate..... are you sure they're not AOD screenshots? :D

I wish they were. I want to have Lara's Home in AOD. Gonna make it myself some day.

dhama
3rd Aug 2003, 20:12
Originally posted by TRWad
I wish they were. I want to have Lara's Home in AOD. Gonna make it myself some day.

Well as soon as your AOD extractor tool is prepared, i'll be right there too...... :D boy, if I could get hold of some o'them objects..... dhama dreams on........

Tomb Raider Fan
3rd Aug 2003, 20:20
Looks great!!!Good Job!!!!!

TRWad
3rd Aug 2003, 20:29
Originally posted by dhama
Well as soon as your AOD extractor tool is prepared, i'll be right there too...... :D boy, if I could get hold of some o'them objects..... dhama dreams on........

I don't think it's possible to rip out full aod models. All of the AOD models are skinned and for TRLE only Lara is. That's gonna be a problem.

cornchild
4th Aug 2003, 15:17
Thanks.

I wish we could have aod stuff too.

I woudl have posted sooner but, my internet connection is down until thurseday.

I hope nothing exciting happens without me. lol

Be back as soon as I can.

thanks everyone for the nice comments.

dhama
4th Aug 2003, 17:13
Originally posted by TRWad
I don't think it's possible to rip out full aod models. All of the AOD models are skinned and for TRLE only Lara is. That's gonna be a problem.

Maybe so Michiel, but nothing stands between TRWad and innovation mate... :D