PDA

View Full Version : How do u use character abilities???

Capt_Night
31st Jul 2003, 20:22
I no that some of the guys in the game have them like the drone splitter can breathe a weak looking fire with only using his fists. I have read the lil book that comes with it but it doesnt say anything about it. Can u or cant u use the special powers???

Capt_Night
31st Jul 2003, 21:15
come on i no someone must no something about this. Another example would be the flips and weird jumps the bots do. Also how do u get the Ledgehopper and marksmen awards??? plz help me. I have played this game for well over 2 days(as in total playing time) had it since christmas and if this helps any i have it on a gamecube.

Zain_Aran
31st Jul 2003, 22:05
I always wanted to know how the did the weird flips...

tekno671
31st Jul 2003, 22:37
Maybe it's just the ts2's AI that can do that to only make it harder for you guys to shoot at em. Also, wouldn't be weird to see us like doing flips and all that in first person view mode?

Capt_Night
1st Aug 2003, 00:04
my friends said that too. but i still havent heard how to do some of the bots secret moves like the fire thing the drone splitter did. I do not think it was a glich it did it more than 5 times. but i never caught fire so maybe it was just a distraction. o well thankz for the help.

AB-109
1st Aug 2003, 00:27
tekno is right, only AI can do em. The only character abilities you can use are the defult stats (endurance speed etc)

Ab ^_^