PDA

View Full Version : Handyman

izzmax
30th Jul 2003, 17:01
Has anyone managed to unlock the character with a hand for a head. I have been trying for ages and still haven't suceeded. Do u have any tips that could help me?:p

Keaton
30th Jul 2003, 22:55
....Handy.....man?!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOO!!!!
DO NOT MENTION HIS NAME!!!!!
EVIIIIIL.............

GST_10%
31st Jul 2003, 00:02
There's some Handyman help just below this thread.

MainFrame
1st Aug 2003, 20:06
Theres two tommy guns and a health by the front door stay back in there and they will come use walls to block there bullets when I finally beat it I got a platinum

I'm still getting my arse kicked by duckman drake though

Steeldragoon
5th Aug 2003, 23:34
On duckman drake, go upstairs to the double shotguns and hold them off from there

AB-109
6th Aug 2003, 05:16
Its better to do it from the toilets. Go to the last cubical and get the 2x shotguns and then come out and stand facing the enterance (so the cubical is to your left) and then just strafe left and right to avoid getting shot and shoot them and when you rnu out u can pick up the guns to your left.

The good thing bout this place is that as soon as the ducks come in they'll shoot before they even turn and hit the wall giving you the chance to shoot them before they shoot you.

One thing you gotta be careful about is ducks spawning right next to you (1 cubical away from the one with the guns) but hopefully this won't happen too often.

If your running out timr (say 20 secs or so) and your close and no ducks are around then you should go hunt them down.

Goodluck
Ab ^_^

Captian_Shadow
16th Aug 2003, 18:44
If you have beat the game go to the map streets you get and put on bot set recemended and ya got him.

the_internet_king
16th Aug 2003, 19:32
yer but you dont play as him, im havign trouble with that level i can unlock him by the challane mode on t21 but i cant on ts2.

Captian_Shadow
18th Aug 2003, 21:14
PURE WALKING EVIL :mad: