PDA

View Full Version : just thought about something....

hm_rules
30th Jul 2003, 04:16
hope this hasnt been mentioned before. I was reading the forum at nosgoth.net and they were talking about the wraith blade being made and how raziel would have to be put in it (which i know he shouldnt cause thats a false destiny made by mobieus or whoever is against them). But if the wraith blade has to be made, it doesnt have to be Raziel in the sword. How's that? Cause remember that part in SR2 when the wraith blade leaves Raziels arm and hugs around the Physical blade. What if some how the get the blade off of Raziels arm and put it into the Blood reaver thus Leaving Raziel still alive and Creating the Blood reaver with Raziels soul in it. After all Raziel did say it was his twin soul.

What do you guys think???

garbagefanuk
30th Jul 2003, 21:19
Interesting but u forget one thing... The Wraith blade only leaves Raziel and wraps around the Reaver after Raziel is already in it. Remeber the end where Raziel picks up the Blood reaver, have u ever tried to call it once u have the Blood reaver? He says u can't. Meaning the Wraith blade only leaves after his soul is put into the Blood Reaver, it wraps around its twin, not an empty blade?

Zephonim
30th Jul 2003, 22:49
Originally posted by garbagefanuk
have u ever tried to call it once u have the Blood reaver? He says u can't. Meaning the Wraith blade only leaves after his soul is put into the Blood Reaver, it wraps around its twin, not an empty blade?

I thought the reason you can't summon the reaver was because moby debilated it with his dammed staff and when Raz kills Raz with the blood reaver the wraith blade is away from the effects of the staff (Raziel even says it himself i think) and when the wraith is coiled around the blood before it starts to devour raz his soul is not in the physical blade at that time but the reaver still coils around it

I think the reaver was waithing for Raziel to kill himself before turning betrayer on the poor blue jawless twit:D

Vampmaster
30th Jul 2003, 23:45
Raz can enter the Blood Reaver (and must do in order to create the Soul Reaver), but the WB can only coil around it.

garbagefanuk
31st Jul 2003, 00:31
Originally posted by Zephonim
I thought the reason you can't summon the reaver was because moby debilated it with his dammed staff and when Raz kills Raz with the blood reaver the wraith blade is away from the effects of the staff (Raziel even says it himself i think) and when the wraith is coiled around the blood before it starts to devour raz his soul is not in the physical blade at that time but the reaver still coils around it

I think the reaver was waithing for Raziel to kill himself before turning betrayer on the poor blue jawless twit:D

Ur right but the wraith can't enter the blood otherwise it would instead of it forcing itself onto him to follow the cycle... If Raziel is left out but the Soul is in he can alter time to stop it altogether, thats what Kain was trying to do but i guess he fails because the Wraith Blade is still with Raziel when he shifts

Originally posted by Vampmaster
Raz can enter the Blood Reaver (and must do in order to create the Soul Reaver), but the WB can only coil around it.

Raz can but i don't think the Wraith blade can anymore... dunno why but it seems that it was broken free from the blade and is pure soul energy now not a body that can be drained into it

I'm really out on a limb there cos i can't prove that the wraith blade can't be drained back in but i'd assume not