PDA

View Full Version : who is the most powerfull

tedsouf
30th Jul 2003, 01:32
who is the most powerfull character in the series so far?i know there may be many polls about it but the ones i've read live many characters out.

hm_rules
30th Jul 2003, 03:29
technically Raziel and the soul reaver are the same. But Raziel by far is the most powerful, cause with out him either series wouldnt be. I say this cause its Raxiel who caused all the paradoxes. For example. When Kain and William faught, At then end of SR2 it was caused cause Raziel was both inside and out side the blade. So Raziel is the most powerful in my opinion.

L_Master562
30th Jul 2003, 04:41
Raziel is powerfull. But I voted for the Soul Reaver as that is the form of Raziel that meets most often to alter time. I want to see Raziel go back in time to help himself rewrite history with their meeting warping all time to cause massive ripples and waves in it. Would be somewhat of a cool effect. Vertigo and all the effects everywhere as they charged demons. 'Twould be nice to see, but unlikely. Hey, wait. Couldn't that solve everything?

garbagefanuk
30th Jul 2003, 04:48
Technically The Soul Reaver isn't a character anymore, its just a sword with a soul... The Most powerful would probably be Raziel on sheer durability terms... If u can't be killed how can u loose a fight with anything? Even the Elder God is quite useless as he requires lackies to do everything for him...

Glucolisis
30th Jul 2003, 16:17
Originally posted by hm_rules
technically Raziel and the soul reaver are the same. But Raziel by far is the most powerful, cause with out him either series wouldnt be. I say this cause its Raxiel who caused all the paradoxes. For example. When Kain and William faught, At then end of SR2 it was caused cause Raziel was both inside and out side the blade. So Raziel is the most powerful in my opinion.

Raziel and the Soul Reaver are not the same, Raziel is the soul devouring entity inside the blade, not the blade itself.

50% vampiric blade

50% Raziel

Stukedogg
30th Jul 2003, 17:22
No matter who has the most power the most powerful person is the one with the most knoweledge.

The person who already knows the future can manipulate it to his own will. Sadly that would make Mobius very powerful. The cool thing is Raziel and Kain are going to find a way to stop him. (and the hylden)

punkst4r
30th Jul 2003, 20:50
Originally posted by garbagefanuk
Technically The Soul Reaver isn't a character anymore, its just a sword with a soul... The Most powerful would probably be Raziel on sheer durability terms... If u can't be killed how can u loose a fight with anything? Even the Elder God is quite useless as he requires lackies to do everything for him...

He didn't ask for the most powerful character just "the most powerful" and faith of the world pretty much depends on the soulreaver so I vote for the soulreaver.:D ;)

garbagefanuk
30th Jul 2003, 21:12
Originally posted by punkst4r
He didn't ask for the most powerful character just "the most powerful" and faith of the world pretty much depends on the soulreaver so I vote for the soulreaver.:D ;)

Actually his exact words were "who is the most powerfull character in the series so far?" emphasis on character... The Soul Reaver is a blade, not a character

punkst4r
31st Jul 2003, 03:30
Oh sorry I was looking at the top of the voting options.I didn't think he strictly meant characters because he mentioned the soulreaver.:D

hm_rules
31st Jul 2003, 04:16
and the post about mobeius being most powerful cant be right cause Kain has 2 seen and has use of the time streams. so if it were knowledge i think Kain would have it then since he has found a 3rd way out of Mobeius's false destiny for him.

Chaotix
1st Aug 2003, 03:12
Hash'a'gik??? Im sorry what am i forgetting here? I have a bad habit of putting things out of my mind.

Umah Bloodomen
1st Aug 2003, 03:31
Hash'ak'gik was the demon who possessed Mortanius in Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain. He was the one responsible for initiating the corruption of the Circle. Kain confronts him at the end of the game.

Sarxis
1st Aug 2003, 05:29
Voted for Raziel.

Chaotix
1st Aug 2003, 05:52
ooohhhhhhhhhhhh right right right my bad

DarkWraith
1st Aug 2003, 18:28
Voted kain because he kicks ass.

Saitou
13th Aug 2003, 04:16
its so Lord Kain, he is the wildcard and the most evolved vampire left, not counting vorador he has died before, well I guess Kain has too but its still Kain...:o Who is the most badass character and will remain so. Also who voted for the elder god you should be ashamed, a giant squid the most powerful character in all of nosgoth!? You were just kidding though im sure.;)

Saitou
15th Aug 2003, 22:12
Your jocking right a mortal could not kill Kain even if they had possesion of the reaver, first off Kain could easily take the reaver from them and secondly no mortal would ever have the reaver.

Zephonim
15th Aug 2003, 23:18
Yep Kain would simply vanish turn up behind the hopeful human "sting" the reaver from the twit ,drain him and follow on with his destiny(or do a kinda re-enactment of the Kain-V- William part!

Spelling correction

garbagefanuk
16th Aug 2003, 00:43
Originally posted by Saitou
Your jocking right a mortal could not kill Kain even if they had possesion of the reaver, first off Kain could easily take the reaver from them and secondly no mortal would ever have the reaver.

What about William the Just? He had the Soul Reaver and fought Kain and Kain never took the Reaver off him?

Umah Bloodomen
16th Aug 2003, 01:00
Kain was also equipped with a future incarnation of the same reaver, and broke William's. Hence the paradox which altered the future during BO1.

Saitou
16th Aug 2003, 17:50
A good point, another would be that the only reason William had the reaver in the first place was because Moebius made damn sure of it for the paradox to occur, and for him to atleast face Kain in battle though what little that did; poor William:rolleyes:

Also what are you LOK fans thinking voting for Raziel!? He is so mickey mouse when compared to Kain, not only in power but knowledge, experience and age the only foot up he has on the resident bad ass of the series is durability. I'm so sick of hearing his whining voice;)

*EDIT*: Added the last part about Raz and is Mickey Mouse status.

someguysteve
16th Aug 2003, 18:59
i'd say Kain, because he has all of the knowledge from the time chamber as well as a few thousand years on Raziel.

this is a little off topic, but has bothered me for a while. the whole William/Nemisis thing doesn't seem to be a paradox so much as good timing. William is good, Mobius gives him the reaver, and either through Mobius' influence or possesing the reaver (power corrupts, right) he becomes the Nemisis. the fledling Kain armed with the reaver (so that he is able to fight and win) goes back in time to kill WTJ. WTJ is now a martyr and Mobius ignites a genocidal war against the vampires. aside from William's blade breaking i don't see any crazy paradoxish things going on, Mobius just planned well.

Saitou
17th Aug 2003, 01:44
Moebius planned well for a reason, because he knew for him to ignite the war against vampires again history needed to resuffle itself. A paradox occurs when two incarnations of the SOUL reaver meet in time and space; when Kain fought William, and when Raziel is in the choir chaple at the sarafan keep. Also just a correction William had not yet become the nemesis when Kain went back in time to Assassinate him, he was still the beloved boy King; still able to be a martyr. Only in Kain's current era of Nosgoth before he went back was William the Nemesis, he was so because of Moebius who had used him really as a catalyst for the vampire scourge.

Remember Moebius=Nosgoth's great manipulator

N0V4
18th Aug 2003, 18:00
Kain.....no need to explain I guess....