PDA

View Full Version : fm bloodsport help

amievil?
29th Jul 2003, 23:14
on expert, is there a blackjack around the place? im enjoying this fm but im afraid its shooting my nerves, and a bj would lighten my mood. i know where to get the sword, but whats the use of getting it anyway. i neeeed a blackjack :D

Nightwalker
29th Jul 2003, 23:57
Yes, there's a blackjack on Expert. There's a long hallway just off teh kitchen with several "elemental" rooms on it. Your BJ is in one of the rooms close to the door into the kitchen. You were probably in this hallway already if you went out the hole in the back of your jailcell, because the room you come out in opens out onto it.

amievil?
1st Aug 2003, 01:21
seems like i do things the hard way. i exited the beginning cell through the door, ghosting my way about the place for a long time. i was able to get by that guard near the blackjack by coming in through the doors he stands in front of, and without darkening the hallway. very tricky timing to move when he was turning. oddly, i found the blackjack before i read your reply, nightwalker. seems after i posted this and went offline i couldnt get back online until now. i still havent finished the level becuase i cant find the bigshot. any clue?

Nightwalker
1st Aug 2003, 02:42
You need to go up to the very top floor where there's a chapel of sorts with 4 doors out of it. One of them takes you out into a cave with barracks, etc. One of the buildings belongs to the guy you need to find.